HEL Brake Line Setup

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Can anyone tell me the advantages of the HEL brake lines over stock?

To add to the above info on SS brake lines. The SS will expand less when the ambient and brake fluid temperatures rise.
Probably my next mod!:rockon:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
LOLOL don't you mean Kenny Roberts the country singer? :spank:

I like these paint jobs:

Guess my age is showing. No, Kenny Roberts (not Rogers, my boo) the road racer;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKvoh8i2YIk

And I really like the first bikes graphic's, ALOT...

Wish I could find someone down here that could do that paint job (like above), show quality.

Last edited:

andyfazer600

Reaction score
Visit site
With the removal of the swingarm I have also taken out the exhaust silencer and mid pipe with cat, the removal was probably the toughest task I've done on the bike so far!

With it being so difficult to remove I am sorely tempted to take the plunge and fit a performance system now. I had earmarked winter for an upgrade but this has made me think again. I am considering fitting an Arrow system Arrow Exhaust - Yamaha FZ6 Fazer / FZ6 - FREE UK DELIVERY however I have a worry about fitting a system wthout also installing a Power Commander Dynojet PCIII USB - Yamaha FZ6 Fazer - FREE UK DELIVERY to make the most of the new exhaust.

I may only fit the de-cat now (cheaper and eliminates the toughest task on earth lol) with a view to fitting the silencers at a later date but will this upset the ECU and emissions (come MOT time) without the above mentioned Power Commander?

Last edited: