Has anyone bought from xdcycle.com ??? Not very happy!

big_b

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.glenwoodvfd.com
I ordered a HALO Projector kit on Monday from X-Treme Discount Cycle (Discount Motorcycle Accessories :: XDCycle.com)

I figured a 24-48 hours of processing time is normal but I decided to double check when this would be shipped to me.

- My first 2 e-mails Monday went un-answered and it seems near impossible to get anyone to answer the phone there.

- My third e-mail asking when my order was shipped was returned to me on Tuesday with only this as a response .. "no, not today, but soon" (that was it!)

-I replied Wednesday How "SOON" ?? I have recieved no response

- Sent another e-mail today (Thursday) with no response..

Am I just being impatient or would you worry too ? They seem to have a good e-Bay reputation, but I bought this direct from there website ..

I hope it will ship soon, but after 4 days it seems like something is wrong .. I am just used to having bette communication and items shipping within a day or two...

What do you guys think ?

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
I usually give vendors up to two weeks before getting worried. Maybe it's on backorder, and they are failing to communicate this. I say give it another week(I know, waiting sucks), and if still nothing, then it's time to get serious.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Check and see if they charged your credit card without shipping it - you will have a legitimate complaint as that is a bad business practice. If they are delayed for some reason and just aren't telling you then well.. crappy customer service. I wouldn't worry too much though. Indeed waiting is difficult. Hang in there

big_b

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.glenwoodvfd.com
I found them on eBay today and sent them a message from my eBay account .. within 1 hour I had a tracking number and it showed on ups.com it was picked up .. Maybe they got tired of hearing from me :BLAA:

Scottn

Carbon Fiber Addict
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had no problem with them, took a bit longer than I would have liked, but I did receive the item.

Glad you finally received yours!!

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
After 3 or so days (business) I might raise my eyebrows over items not having been shipped yet. Yeah, some vendors are slower than others but I wouldn't nag them for at least 2-3 business days after the order. Some of you sound like you want ass-quick service/response similar to twisting your throttle on the FZ6. Well, anyway, glad to year that you finally got it.

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll bet they got on it quick because you sent a message through your ebay account. How is this relevant? Well, you've now sent a message through the "official" channel, and now you, ebay, and the seller has a record of it. If they failed to act, guess what? Ebay can step in and do their thing, as you can provide evidence.

+1 to Tailgate. I guess few people have enjoyed the pain of ordering build-to-order custom parts, with a huge backlog(3-6 months). lol

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me guess, you searched for the cheapest price you could find.......usually ordering online takes 1-2 weeks......

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No, not the cheapest... looked for the company that had it in stock!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

in that case I apologize. In future might be best to hit up your local dealer. You may pay a little more but might possibly have it next day or two.