Has anyone bought from xdcycle.com ??? Not very happy!

big_b

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.glenwoodvfd.com
I ordered a HALO Projector kit on Monday from X-Treme Discount Cycle (Discount Motorcycle Accessories :: XDCycle.com)

I figured a 24-48 hours of processing time is normal but I decided to double check when this would be shipped to me.

- My first 2 e-mails Monday went un-answered and it seems near impossible to get anyone to answer the phone there.

- My third e-mail asking when my order was shipped was returned to me on Tuesday with only this as a response .. "no, not today, but soon" (that was it!)

-I replied Wednesday How "SOON" ?? I have recieved no response

- Sent another e-mail today (Thursday) with no response..

Am I just being impatient or would you worry too ? They seem to have a good e-Bay reputation, but I bought this direct from there website ..

I hope it will ship soon, but after 4 days it seems like something is wrong .. I am just used to having bette communication and items shipping within a day or two...

What do you guys think ?

I usually give vendors up to two weeks before getting worried. Maybe it's on backorder, and they are failing to communicate this. I say give it another week(I know, waiting sucks), and if still nothing, then it's time to get serious.

Check and see if they charged your credit card without shipping it - you will have a legitimate complaint as that is a bad business practice. If they are delayed for some reason and just aren't telling you then well.. crappy customer service. I wouldn't worry too much though. Indeed waiting is difficult. Hang in there

I found them on eBay today and sent them a message from my eBay account .. within 1 hour I had a tracking number and it showed on ups.com it was picked up .. Maybe they got tired of hearing from me :BLAA:

I had no problem with them, took a bit longer than I would have liked, but I did receive the item.

Glad you finally received yours!!

After 3 or so days (business) I might raise my eyebrows over items not having been shipped yet. Yeah, some vendors are slower than others but I wouldn't nag them for at least 2-3 business days after the order. Some of you sound like you want ass-quick service/response similar to twisting your throttle on the FZ6. Well, anyway, glad to year that you finally got it.

I'll bet they got on it quick because you sent a message through your ebay account. How is this relevant? Well, you've now sent a message through the "official" channel, and now you, ebay, and the seller has a record of it. If they failed to act, guess what? Ebay can step in and do their thing, as you can provide evidence.

+1 to Tailgate. I guess few people have enjoyed the pain of ordering build-to-order custom parts, with a huge backlog(3-6 months). lol

Let me guess, you searched for the cheapest price you could find.......usually ordering online takes 1-2 weeks......

No, not the cheapest... looked for the company that had it in stock!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

in that case I apologize. In future might be best to hit up your local dealer. You may pay a little more but might possibly have it next day or two.

Back