Guitar Man, Noob Man

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Fender Strat HSS , and an ovation acustic/electric. what do you play? Welcome to the site.

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been wanting an HSS! That thing has tone to the bone. My main axe is an Ibanez S470DXQM. I also have Squire Strat, Jasmine acoustic, Epiphone Special II, and a Drive Wildfire Bass. Most are cheapies but fun.

J

jsteinb95

welcome! You play the guitar :rockon:??? I'm so jealous. :thumbup:

H

HavBlue

Used to live about 6 miles from the Fender museum in Corona California. Awesome place....

Welcome.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Welcome Guitar Man. I've got a Yamaha Pacifica 112 (keeping it in the family as it were) and my wife has a Jackson/Charvelle Model 88 custom she got back in the early '90s and a Fender acoustic. I'm crap at playing guitar but I enjoy it anyway.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally got on here. Lurked around for a while. Some of you will know me from SBN. So here it is post #1.
Welcome to the forum,

I have a squire Fender and a lovely yamaha semi acustic that has a great rich sound and low action. I also have a Laney PL100 solid state amp. Hendricks edition wha wha that makes me sound OK ish.
I am an old fashioned self taught strummer. Very average and have not played for about 8 months. I love it though.

Nelly

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Guitar man!

BTW,

I just finished Guitar Hero III on expert level, I've got the Les Paul wireless guitar, it's pretty sweet....:rockon:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Guitar man!

BTW,

I just finished Guitar Hero III on expert level, I've got the Les Paul wireless guitar, it's pretty sweet....:rockon:

You must hate Dragon Force by now then... I hear it is the final -insanely hard- song in GHIII :D

oh and welcome Guitar Man!!

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
My fender hss is black with white pick guard, white pickups and a maple fretboard. I have played fenders that have the D shaped neck, and I hate them, but mine has a C shaped neck and, having had an Ibanez prestige series guitar , its about there in quality. Dang fine axe. Sounds good through my fender roc-pro 1000 amp and my digitech GNX4.

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum,

I have a squire Fender and a lovely yamaha semi acustic that has a great rich sound and low action. I also have a Laney PL100 solid state amp. Hendricks edition wha wha that makes me sound OK ish.
I am an old fashioned self taught strummer. Very average and have not played for about 8 months. I love it though.

Nelly

I'm self taught also and can hold my own, but I don't think I'm great or anything. Played Bass in a couple of bands, but not guitar. Hopefully one day I will be able to start a band where I can be the guitar player. Working nights and weekends makes that very impractical.

The Squire Strat that I have I purchased brand new at Guitar Center for $65 on sale still in the box. Out of all of my guitars that one was the best bang for the buck. It's my blues guitar. Has real nice tone. I play through a Digitech GNX3000 into a Vox Valvetronix amp.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
You must hate Dragon Force by now then... I hear it is the final -insanely hard- song in GHIII :D

oh and welcome Guitar Man!!

Ok Ok, I beat Guitar Hero minus that song, I had a hard enough time with Metallica - One. Through the fire and flames is ridiculous! I can barely get through it on Medium. At that point it's more torture than fun!!

I plan on learning to play a real guitar sometime in my lifetime. :thumbup:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
you jerk! ;)

I haven't played that game in so long. I haven't even beat the first GH. :(
Dont hate me cuz I'm super awesome at GH! :Flip: :p

Sounds like you've got some work to do! :rockon:

Besides I didnt play GH1 or 2 much, I started with three because I liked the setlist a lot more. You gotta like the songs you're playing or you wont get any better.