Group buy for M4 Exhaust

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes it will work on the 2007 model. The 2007 model FZ6 exhaust pipes have not changed in design since the earlier models Cheers!
We look forward to you joining us :rockon: Which ones are you getting Carbon Fiber or Titanium?

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on your decisiopn to join us....im sure you will love them...sofar I think we all got carbon, which one's did you decide on???

Postal1979

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the info.. I actually answered my own question. I called up M4 and asked if it fit cause even their website only goes to 06. But they said it fits.
Im really looking into the Ti. for the $549..
The cf are nice and I was thinking about maybe blacking out... but with the Ti in the back it would be kinda cool for that the be the one bright spot. Also with the ti I do like the Cf tip.. Kinda improves the look and sperates the full out Ti look.

I really want a new exhaust. I hate the sound of stock. I feel like crap next to my riding buddy that has a Suzuki Telphonica and my other buddy that has a Harley. My sound is crap compared to those.. That was my plan this year with my tax return. but 5 weeks ago I had to buy a new car so that hit the pocket book a bit. And have a cruise coming up. Well thinking about it... My bday is tomorrow.. Im getting $ for it so hell ill just spend that towards it. The extra $600 on May 2 will be nice too.. Ill place the order either tonight or tomorrow. LOL

Last edited:

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
I just spoke with Ron at PipeCity and we have until April 25, 2008 (close of business) to get the group buy going (atleast 10 units) or he will have to drop the special pricing.....so please get your orders in

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just spoke with Ron at PipeCity and we have until April 25, 2008 (close of business) to get the group buy going (atleast 10 units) or he will have to drop the special pricing.....so please get your orders in
If it was not for our crap UK road/race stamp I would be in. You have worked an amazing deal. These pipes are like the strativerious (spelling) of the pipe world. Come on guys. M4 retail at 650 pounds in the UK $1300 its a deal. sell your granny or something.

Nelly

JAY

GU, Drive 2hrs start over
Reaction score
Visit site
three people have placed orders already. We need to have all orders in by the date gemini said. If we dont the order is cancelled and you dont lose any money so there is no risk in ordering now. Just makes sure you put in the coupon code at the bottom when ordering.

JAY

Reaction score
Visit site
If it was not for our crap UK road/race stamp I would be in. You have worked an amazing deal. These pipes are like the strativerious (spelling) of the pipe world. Come on guys. M4 retail at 650 pounds in the UK $1300 its a deal. sell your granny or something.

Nelly

UK prices are:

TI: $549.= 278.6 pound
C/F $585.= 296.8 pound

Thats crazy cheap and worth paying the shipping IMHO.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
UK prices are:

TI: $549.= 278.6 pound
C/F $585.= 296.8 pound

Thats crazy cheap and worth paying the shipping IMHO.
I am in total agrement with you and i want one sooooooo bad. Unfortunately they do not mak a dB killer. I wold be stopped every day by the police for running a race pipe. Each stop could result in 3 points on my licsence. 12 point and you get a year ban and need to re-take the test. Its not worth the risk. if M4 could stamp mine with for road use then I would be in.

Nelly

JAY

Reaction score
Visit site
I am in total agrement with you and i want one sooooooo bad. Unfortunately they do not mak a dB killer. I wold be stopped every day by the police for running a race pipe. Each stop could result in 3 points on my licsence. 12 point and you get a year ban and need to re-take the test. Its not worth the risk. if M4 could stamp mine with for road use then I would be in.

Nelly

That sucks bro. I was stationed at RAF Lakenheath for three years and understand the rules. Talk to M4, you never know.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So far we have 5 who placed an order for the M4s :rockon: :
jniedermeyer
postal1979
gemini77
fzjay
nimzotech

Vegasrider are you in for the pipes?

We need at least 10 buyers for pipecity.com to ship 'em out.

jniedermeyer

6 Time SuperBowl Champs
Reaction score
Visit site
i changed mine to the Ti for a couple reasons. yes they cost less but mostly because i thought all that black back there didnt look right and the carbon fades faster

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is another sweet photo showing the rear end of the bike with M4s.
M4Exhaust.jpg