Group buy for M4 Exhaust

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
im in. just needing to work out shipping to canada.

im leaning towards the ti with carbon tips as the ti will match all the other silver accents on the bike. Im not too interested in the complete blackout look.

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
UPDATE!!!

Ok, I talked to Ron over at PipeCity and here's the deal the price he gave me came from M4 based on the amount he would order for us (10 min - 20 max) $585 carbon / $549 Ti

This is how it would work, we go to the website and place our order for our pipes, at the bottom of the form it will ask for a coupn code, our code will be SBNT for Ti and SBNC for Carbon and when he gets the 10 min he will then discount the ammount, if we dont get the 10 min we dont get the special price (you can cancel your order if we dont get the special price). He will give us a 2 week window to get the 10 min orders placed to get the 1st bath rolling. Anyone who orders after that and uses the code will still get the discount!!! Soif you dont want it this week you would still have a little time to place your order and still get in on the deal.

At this point I am ready to move on this....Ron said he will give the go to get the coupon code activated for us so we can begin placing orders as early as Thursday.......

Alright guys, you asked and now we have a great deal on pipes so what do you say!?!?!? :Sport:

Website: Motorcycle Exhaust and Accessories - Yoshimura Cobra Akrapovic Two brothers Jardine Scorpion Bub Rinehart Vance Hines Harley Exhaust Pipe Systems | Pipe City
Part Number: YA6426 M4 Carbon Titanium $549 (with the check out code)
Part Number: YA6424 M4 Carbon Fiber $585 (with the check out code)
Check Out Code For Titanium Discount: SBNT
Check Out Code For Carbon Fiber Discount: SBNC

ONCE YOU HAVE PLACED YOUR ORDER, PLEASE POST ON SBN SO WE CAN ALL KEEP TRACK!!!!! :rockon:

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
the guys I spoke to about shipping out of the US (Canada and UK), if you are in and ready to buy, send me a PM and we can setup the details :thumbup:

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Just to let you guys know, when you place the order and put in the code the price will not change on that page......once we get the 10 people to order Ron (Owner of PipeCity) will change the price.....but you have to use the code, DONT FORGET TO USE THE CODE......with out the code you are just a regular customer and not part of the group buy!!!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to let you guys know, when you place the order and put in the code the price will not change on that page......once we get the 10 people to order Ron (Owner of PipeCity) will change the price.....but you have to use the code, DONT FORGET TO USE THE CODE......with out the code you are just a regular customer and not part of the group buy!!!
Hi mate,
Just to clarify, ifany UK /Canada guys order. As they need to paypal you funds will you place the order on their behalf or do you still want each buyer to go direct?

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for the thread. Anyone still want in on this.
Really guys Gemini needs some proper Kudos here. To get a deal like that, over two forums does not invole sitting on your are5 with your finger in it. So lets give Gemini a rep bump to.

Nelly

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
They can PAYPAL me the funds and I will order it for them....plus shipping to their country.....if you want to calculate my info is

2307 Blackthorn Dr
Champaign, IL 61821
USA

and I would use UPS so you get a tracking number, plus they claim to be very good at service if your package gets damaged in transit.

Please PM for my paypal info....
Hi mate,
Just to clarify, ifany UK /Canada guys order. As they need to paypal you funds will you place the order on their behalf or do you still want each buyer to go direct?

Nelly

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't used PAYPAL that much this year and I cant remember.....are their any fee's involved if someone sends me money

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't take all the credit for this group buy, there were alot of guys from the SBN and FZ6 board that helped to get this deal done.......SO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAD A HELPING HAND IN THIS DEAL :thumbup:

Beknatok

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, PayPal shaves a small % off as their middle-man fee, when you reclaim the cash... I want to say it was 3% but don't quote me on that.

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Once again ..... I just spoke to Ron and found out something that I did not know. The FZ6 2004 - 2006, the slip on's will fit fine but the new 2007 - 2008 the fit will not work with out the Cat Elim Mid Pipe (#A999-07, $89.00) Ron said he would discount this item by $10 for the people who would need it to make the slip on's work....

You will need the Cat Elim Mid Pipe for ANY SLIP ON PIPE, not just the M4

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't used PAYPAL that much this year and I cant remember.....are their any fee's involved if someone sends me money
No mate, least of all there were not a short while ago. The only fees I have encountered is in the adjustment of the exchange rate. Which has been at a normal market rate.

Nelly

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry but please disregard my last post about the Cat Elim Mid Pipe, Ron called me back and said he mad a mistake......

You only need the Cat Elim Mid Pipe when you want to get rid on the cat, when you do, you need to have the correct part for your year of bike....

So the slip ons will fit with no problem as long at the cat stays on......so please diregard my last post.....

Once again ..... I just spoke to Ron and found out something that I did not know. The FZ6 2004 - 2006, the slip on's will fit fine but the new 2007 - 2008 the fit will not work with out the Cat Elim Mid Pipe (#A999-07, $89.00) Ron said he would discount this item by $10 for the people who would need it to make the slip on's work....

You will need the Cat Elim Mid Pipe for ANY SLIP ON PIPE, not just the M4

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just want to make sure that we are not jumping the gun. Is this price the best price? Meaning that how many different reputable shops have you contacted regarding the group buy? I'm not too familiar with the M4 exhaust, how much do they go for at regular price? How much money are we actually saving?

In regards to shipping, I can't believe that with almost 2000 members, we don't have anyone who works for FedEX, UPS, DHL, or the airlines, who can ship through Fedex for free. That would help our members shipping cost who live across the pond.

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my pipes!!!!! Who's next ????

come on guys, you asked for the deal and now we have it....I think only one persone has placed their order.....Lets get this deal done

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Two of us as far as we know have submitted the orders to pipecity:

Gemini77
nimzotech (myself)

We need 8 more for them to ship.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: 3 have placed orders; only 7 to go!

nimzotech
jay
gemini77

C'mon guys lets get on this deal.