Group buy for M4 Exhaust

JAY

GU, Drive 2hrs start over
Reaction score
Visit site
Titanium with CF tips +1

Didn't realize that there were a 10db difference between the M4's and Two Brothers. Make the M4 even more attractive to me.

Are you still in? We now have 6 people. We need four more atleast.

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
I will offer you the same deal I did to a guy in Canada, if you want to order them you can send me the money for the order plus the cost to ship them to you in the UK.....if you are interested, let me know.

Whats the chance of getting a set shipped to uk as they are almost $1000 over here!!!!!

ROACH1111

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to do this really bad, those cans look awesome; but I'd have to wait a couple months till I refill my mod fund:( Anyone wanna spot me $600?!:D

But seriously, I would be interested in finding out about the shop in Phoenix that Jay was talking about.

JAY

GU, Drive 2hrs start over
Reaction score
Visit site
They were a bust dude. Never replied back so they probably didnt want to do it for the price we wanted. If you check the dealers list on M4's site, there are a ton of shops you can look at or ask. The price is roughly 550. for the TI's and the C/F's for 580. still I think. I dont think we have it dropped less than that yet. We do have nine now and just need one moore person to meet the minimum. The more peoplethe better though.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will offer you the same deal I did to a guy in Canada, if you want to order them you can send me the money for the order plus the cost to ship them to you in the UK.....if you are interested, let me know.
If I PM you my post code can you get me a price for the 550 cans?

Nelly

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
just wanted to give you guys a littel update, I just called PipeCity and the M4's do not have db killers and he is checking to see if he can work on the price if we order more than the 10 units.....he said he will try and call me back before 5pm

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Without the dB killers (baffle) are they louder than Scorpions? I would not want something excessively loud like the Two Bros.

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
She said the deep tone is like that of the 2 brothers but not as loud.....she also said that the 2 brothers and the M4 are a racing class exhaust (better overall performance) and the scorpions are just a performance exhaust (better performance than stock).

Without the dB killers (baffle) are they louder than Scorpions? I would not want something excessively loud like the Two Bros.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
She said the deep tone is like that of the 2 brothers but not as loud.....she also said that the 2 brothers and the M4 are a racing class exhaust (better overall performance) and the scorpions are just a performance exhaust (better performance than stock).
Are they classed as road legal for the uk? I can't find them over here. We have 5hitty laws regarding for road or race use only.

Nelly

woodsrider450

Reaction score
Visit site
Those m4's are tight!! I would love a pair. Question. Do you have to do any thing to the fuel, jetting/fuel injection when you put those cans on or can you just slip them on and ride?? Just wondering. When do you need a comit.
Thanks for heading this up.. the stock exhaust are garbage.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'M IN! But try to shop around, like Jay mentioned, there are a lot of different dealers, look for the best price, but make sure it a reputable dealer as well. We don't want a group loss!