Green Bay Packers

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are live on Australian TV for the 1st time this season WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Merry Christmas to Humpy , its about time I say :D :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Green Day came out to play, good game, but Since i am a Patriots fan, i am glad to have the win, but the Pats played an ugly ugly game...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Green Day came out to play, good game, but Since i am a Patriots fan, i am glad to have the win, but the Pats played an ugly ugly game...

Tom Brady was simply horrible today , it was a very ugly win by your lot as you said but none the less a win is a win :thumbup:

After that loss my Packers are going to need 2 stellar wins from the last 2 games :( or we say bye bye to the play offs :spank:

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy: Your boys lost in a good game. My Giants? Well, they just crushed the life out of their fans with that debacle against Philly.
"WE'RE #2, WE'RE #2!!!!!!:cheer:

Going back to my cave now.

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys in Oz are excited about the Packers??:confused:

I'm driving through Green Bay tomorrow afternoon, and again on Sunday, heading home from Escanaba, MI..

Is there something in Green Bay that catches your fancy??

I don't get it..

I remember being in Jo'Berg RSA about 12 years ago and they showed a GreenBay Vs. Someone else game on the TV.. I had seen the game, live on TV a couple days earlier, but they were showing it down there..

All they showed was the game's plays.. They'd show the play, and as soon as it was done, they'g go to the next play.. The whole telecast took less than an hour.. It SUCKED!! I'd seen the game, and even I couldn't understand what the heck was going on.. I don't know how they'd expect someone who doesn't see American Football on a regular basis to understand what was going on.:eek:

I hope they showed you the game, with all the stuff that goes on between plays, (ok, cheerleaders).. The only way to watch an American Football game is to watch it unedited.. Any editing takes away the feeling and pace of the game..

Want me to stop and pick up a couple snowballs on the way through GreenBay?? Actually, the only part I like about the area is Walleye fishing on the actual Bay.. I caught a 30" walleye out there this summer.:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys in Oz are excited about the Packers??:confused:

I'm driving through Green Bay tomorrow afternoon, and again on Sunday, heading home from Escanaba, MI..

Is there something in Green Bay that catches your fancy??

I don't get it..

I remember being in Jo'Berg RSA about 12 years ago and they showed a GreenBay Vs. Someone else game on the TV.. I had seen the game, live on TV a couple days earlier, but they were showing it down there..

All they showed was the game's plays.. They'd show the play, and as soon as it was done, they'g go to the next play.. The whole telecast took less than an hour.. It SUCKED!! I'd seen the game, and even I couldn't understand what the heck was going on.. I don't know how they'd expect someone who doesn't see American Football on a regular basis to understand what was going on.:eek:

I hope they showed you the game, with all the stuff that goes on between plays, (ok, cheerleaders).. The only way to watch an American Football game is to watch it unedited.. Any editing takes away the feeling and pace of the game..

Want me to stop and pick up a couple snowballs on the way through GreenBay?? Actually, the only part I like about the area is Walleye fishing on the actual Bay.. I caught a 30" walleye out there this summer.

I am a HUGE Packers fan :rockon:

Only ever seen pics of Green Bay & Wisconsin in general & it looks like a beautiful place...

Lambeau Field is a must do place for me , Aussie Andrew Bogut plays for the Bucks & they have Cheeseheads :BLAA: What more could you ask for :thumbup:

2 snowballs would be great , even if they are a little melted by the time they arrive ;)

Our NFL coverage is always the whole hog :rockon: Cheerleaders :drool: :drool: are one of my favourite things :D

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You sound like you'd fit in just fine. :)

I was born and raised in southern Wisconsin and moved across the state line when I was 33 only because I found a house I liked and could afford. As luck would have it, income tax in IL is 2% less than WI, so it was like getting a raise. I'm now 2 miles into IL, but my office is in Wisconsin.

And, as we've all discussed before, I'm here because family's here, but also because it's HOME.

It's a pretty diverse state as far as terrain, with the easter side being slow rolling hills, the center is pretty flat, the north is trees and trees, and the southwest being a motorcycle paradise.. Hills, non-stop curves, and light traffic..

And Green Bay is a nice town. Truthfully, there's not much there. If it weren't for the fact that the Packers play there, nobody outside the area would have ever heard of the city. It would just be another city on the shore of Lake Michigan.

But, since Da Packers are der, it's become Titletown USA..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YBkqjYMqPI]YouTube - Packer Fan Yeh Hey Der[/ame]

At least you didn't say you were a Viking fan.. :)

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Watching it myself..
Traffic wasn't bad as I went around Green Bay this morning..
My scheduler and her husband work all Packer games as "your seat is right there" workers at the stadium. They've been doing it for years.. Basically, she gets paid to watch the Packers play live.

Anyway, I'm pulling for the Packers this week, but next week they'll lose badly to the BEARS!!!

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a tough one for me, too.. I'd like to see the Packers get a wildcard chance, but I'd like the Bears get the Bye and get rested for the first week of the play offs.

Either way, it's all good..