GoPro Hero2

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
You can always download the most current Windows Movie Maker by installing the Windows Live Tools package available free from Microsoft.

Fazed_ya, I'm interested to see what it looks like off of the swingarm. What is anyone using for a "leash" for their goPro? I would think somewhere, especially like the swingarm you would be using one of these.

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MErlrw-XeAk&feature=youtube_gdata]swingarm fz6 - YouTube[/ame]

the audio is annoying sorry

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah my buddy rides an SV and he's alot faster thru the twistys than I but I/we figured it'd be some pretty sweet video shooting both bikes his forward facing off the side faring and mine reward facing off the swing arm kinda risky having some one just behind and matching you thru the corners but should make for a sweet vid

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh and the chest fly mount wore on your back is pretty sick video as well
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSmhZTEaTTc&feature=youtube_gdata]fz6 gopro chestfly mount bacwards - YouTube[/ame]

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got mine about 2 weeks ago. I've been using the rollbar mount on the handlebars. Let's make this the official picture/video thread for GoPro's? Show how you have your stuff mounted up too!
How do we make this the official *unofficial GoPro vid/pic thread?

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone use the LCD backpack. I got one the other week and It is pretty awesome. Oh and the chest fly mount wore on your back is pretty sick video as well

I have the LCD backpack. Pretty sweet accessory, I think it will be useful mainly for just lining up video before you start recording, or if you are using the GoPro to take pictures.

I like the idea of the swingarm mount, so good interesting. When you mentioned swingarm I was thinking more along the lines of how it's mounted in this video (which looks super sick in my opinion):

RAM GoPro Camera Mount

If you search for GoPro mounts, Pashnit has come up with some decent ones (they utilize the Ram mounts): GoPro HD Mounting Ideas on your Motorcycle | PashnitMoto.com

But I think the video from that first link is so sick. Yours is good too :)

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
How do we make this the official *unofficial GoPro vid/pic thread?

I think the answer to this is to have Kazzaa/Admin change your thread title to GoPro Hero2 Official Video/Pic/Discussion or something like that.

On a side note, what video settings are you using for yours? 1080p 30fps or 720 60fps?

Last edited:

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
Here's mine. I mounted the bracket the gopro actually came on in the box under the headlights. I cut the square a bit to make it fit better and bolted it on with a tie strap just in case the bolt work loose. The video it kinda dark, but I cane get some pictures if anyone is interested. The only problem I see with this is vibration at idle.

The video is 3 parts and wasn't rendered right so it's not in HD. The first part is looking at the bracket, the second is running down the interstate at speed between 65 and 90, and the third is sitting at a red light then taking off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWKx56lzg_0