good deal?

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
i found this website looking for leo vince exhaust 2007 - More Power Racing the first one says its a full exhaust system and its cheaper. i was just wondering what you guys think about this site, its the cheapest ive seen and the titanium one is what i was looking at.

W

wrightme43

For that price I cant imagine it being more than the slip ons. There is a really nice Acrapovic slip on TI system with the splitter pipe on buy it now on ebay. Just search buy it now FZ6 yamaha. Its about the same price.

H

HavBlue

As with anything like this on a web page, use the contact us function and see how things really are. That's too good to be true for a full header and exhaust system.

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
thats what i was thinking becuase it says full header and exhaust replacement for 451 dollars. but that is the cheapest TI ones i have seen anywhere by a $100.

H

HavBlue

thats what i was thinking because it says full header and exhaust replacement for 451 dollars. but that is the cheapest TI ones i have seen anywhere by a $100.

Send them a message and see what they actually have to offer. A full system for my Harley complete with triple chrome was $300 and that included tax. Granted, the FZ6 exhaust is more complex but ya just never know unless you communicate with the vendor.