Going to add another bike to family....

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We are getting ready to purchase a new bike..I am so stoked...

We are selling the Honda Vtx 1300c and getting a 08 Yamaha Raider...I can't wait to ride it!!!

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It has Arlen Ness mirrors, custom handlebars, Kuryakin grips and pegs, lowered two inches in the back, power commander, progressive shocks, custom LED turn signals and tail lights, custom remapped fuel system, Patrick Racing intake, KN filter, Vance and Hines exhaust, and a few other goodies...

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
The Raider is great .. if I were to get one it is a close match with the Warrior. Probably Warrior is the one I would get..

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice ride! The Raider would be my personal choice for a cruiser too! :steve:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally got to ride this thing and it was like driving a tank. It was smooth and man it will haul the mail...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally got to ride this thing and it was like driving a tank. It was smooth and man it will haul the mail...

glad that you got to ride it finally, be safe on there and enjoy the torque on that and hop on the FZ for the maneuverability!

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I came real close to getting a raider then the wife told me i had to get a new car instead.

It was for a good cause though, we needed a new car for the new baby, so it looks like i will have to wait another year or so till i can get a raider.