Going through pictures.. found at least one worth sharing

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife.. when she used to ride her own moto

attachment.php

I'll post more pics here if I find any worth sharing.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think I would want my wife riding her own bike...not because I believe she would be dangerous but because of the way she drives her car...SHE HAS WAY TOO MUCH FAITH IN HER FELLOW HUMANS! I would be worried about her every time she rode because she doesn't grasp the concept of "every car is trying to kill you"

mellow mark

Reaction score
Visit site
Welllllllllll...........I gotta ask when this was taken and how old she was. If it's like a shot I have of my wife in Okinawa in 71 on my Yamaha 125 cc - we still look at this a lot and laugh about all the good times we've had. She rode two-up until the daughters came along. Solo mio now. And Thanks for Sharing!,

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welllllllllll...........I gotta ask when this was taken and how old she was. If it's like a shot I have of my wife in Okinawa in 71 on my Yamaha 125 cc - we still look at this a lot and laugh about all the good times we've had. She rode two-up until the daughters came along. Solo mio now. And Thanks for Sharing!,

This was only taken about 3 years ago. She was 34, I think.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
She is very pretty and looks like a nice person. Maybe she will give riding another shot. Does she still have the bike?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
She's cute. Meaning your wife. As far as the bike, I spend plenty of time on that saddle. The workhorse for the MSF BRC.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate! wives don't age past 30. My wife has been 30 for the last 3 birthdays.

Does your wife do any of your other hobbies?

Nelly

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, it sounds like they are secure with their ages. Of course my wife is not on this forum so she won't see if I disclose her age. Although she does ask me why I spend so much time on here. Let's just say we are a "very mature" couple. :)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, it sounds like they are secure with their ages. Of course my wife is not on this forum so she won't see if I disclose her age. Although she does ask me why I spend so much time on here. Let's just say we are a "very mature" couple. :)

LOL.. precisely why I volunteered her age here.. she'll never see it :D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
She is very pretty and looks like a nice person. Maybe she will give riding another shot. Does she still have the bike?

Maybe she'll give riding another shot one day, but she's happy with her current hobbies for now. We sold the bike when she decided it wasn't for her.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
She's cute. Meaning your wife. As far as the bike, I spend plenty of time on that saddle. The workhorse for the MSF BRC.

Her bike was MINT, and it would still absolutely refuse to go into neutral while idling. Had to either rev it up and shift into N or turn the engine off.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate! wives don't age past 30. My wife has been 30 for the last 3 birthdays.

Does your wife do any of your other hobbies?

Nelly

Yup! She mountain bikes (more than me, these days), rides a road bike and snowboards.
I made her do an oil change on her car once (mainly because my arm was in a cast).. that, unfortunately, did not become one of her hobbies. :(

seb101

Reaction score
Visit site
To spoil it more with current and future wifes.. My soon to be wife owns FZ6's that Im currently riding :p, she's been riding it since the moment she bought it brand new. When we met we had two bikes (her's FZ6 and mine bandit 600) in the mean time i sold bandit and when we usually travel it's with me infront, since im 195cm tall and she's only 165. We've tried riding the Fizzer with with me as a Pillion but she didn't feel comfortable enough on roundabouts and when stoping (shorter then mine legs + added weight of me).