Going from '04 to '06 look, powdercoat. Experience?

abynormal

Reaction score
Visit site
To be honnest...I asked my wife what the coolant temperature was...
She did not know...:confused:
Anyway she prefers to drive her second bike, a CBF 600N by the looks of it (woman do like to have several paires of shoes....my wife like to have several bikes??!) there is enough cooling on that one! You can call the CBF the summer bike and her FZ6 the winter bike.
I will monitor the temperature difference on both FZ6's...Maybe I should drive her FZ6 so I know whats going on...
Also realized that the S2's have an oxygen sensor fitted in the exhaust while I could not find one on my S1...

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
To be honnest...I asked my wife what the coolant temperature was...
She did not know...:confused:
Anyway she prefers to drive her second bike, a CBF 600N by the looks of it (woman do like to have several paires of shoes....my wife like to have several bikes??!) there is enough cooling on that one! You can call the CBF the summer bike and her FZ6 the winter bike.
I will monitor the temperature difference on both FZ6's...Maybe I should drive her FZ6 so I know whats going on...
Also realized that the S2's have an oxygen sensor fitted in the exhaust while I could not find one on my S1...

Ever check the MPG's on each on the same ride? The S2 likely gets better MPGs as it is running leaner saving the planet. . . Well at least below 1/2 throttle. . .

Now to find a wife who wants multiple bikes. . . Damn You! :Flip:

abynormal

Reaction score
Visit site
Whe dont have the FZ6's that long, I had a ZZR600 before but prefer to sit more straightup...and my wife wanted a faired bike.
When whe start doing longer trips I will for sure compare the fuel consumption...
;)