Get your Cameras, here it is: AUG 2010

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are there extra points for the number of years we go prior to 1965?

1934 Ford DeLuxe Fordor

FordGreyhound.jpg

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's waht I managed to take pics of this past weekend...

A 20+ story building. Manulife Place is currently the tallest building here in Edmonton at 36 floors.
View attachment 30154

A Coffee shop/stand. Your typical Starbucks coffee shop.
View attachment 30157

A military vehicle. Whatever.....
View attachment 30155

An amphitheater. Maybe one of two in all of Edmonton. Our summer is short so indoor venues tend to dominate in the middle of winter.
View attachment 30156

A capital (government) building. Yes, we are the captial city of Alberta, and that's our capital building in the background. Security wouldn't let me get closer to it but if you're part of a wedding party photo shoot.... hmmmm
View attachment 30158

A 'signature' power plant (like a dam, nuclear plant, etc). The three stacks in the background are part of the decommissioned, historically designated EPCOR Rossdale Power Plant which was built back in the 1930's.
View attachment 30213

Last edited:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Its looking good so far. So far there are a few of you in the standings, but nothing truly defined yet to depict a winner this early.

Still plenty of more time if you want to get in on this. Hope to see more pictures soon.

Travis Walthall

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Close to one week left. I will starting to total up pictures at the end of today. I will have standings written up, and I will keep the contest open until the first of September.

Hope to see more pictures.

Travis Walthall

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Travis, I know this one won't count, but honestly this is the tallest building in Colorado Springs! (I googled it)!
And I know a big horn sheep is not exactly unique to Colorado, but I really don't know of any animal that is! And since I went out today & sweated my a** off to get these, I'm gonna post them anyway! :blowkiss:

The second pic, you have to look at the very top of the rock in the background, the sheep really is there!

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been around trying to get more of these pictures, I have a couple more but I do not have the camera with me right now.

I had these in my computer already but did not have an opportunity to upload them.

A 20+ story building (I had to go all the way to downtown Orlando. The heat and the traffic was not very pleasant!!!!)

An Amphitheater (same trip to downtown Orlando)

It is not easy to find alligators sunbathing now days (it is too hot) and I have only spot some small ones, but I have not been on the bike!!!!!
If I get a better picture (with a real alligator) then I'll swap them

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I'm in the hospital. I was cut in half trying to measure the blades of a giant windmill. Good thing I had a roll of Gorilla Tape handy to tape myself together to get to the hospital.

Saved my life.

gorillatapehand.jpg

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I'm in the hospital. I was cut in half trying to measure the blades of a giant windmill. Good thing I had a roll of Gorilla Tape handy to tape myself together to get to the hospital.

Saved my life.

gorillatapehand.jpg

Glad you had the tape handy!! :BLAA:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Travis, I know this one won't count, but honestly this is the tallest building in Colorado Springs! (I googled it)!
And I know a big horn sheep is not exactly unique to Colorado, but I really don't know of any animal that is! And since I went out today & sweated my a** off to get these, I'm gonna post them anyway! :blowkiss:

The second pic, you have to look at the very top of the rock in the background, the sheep really is there!

I will count the big horn sheep. Being a Rocky Mountain State, I will count that without a second guess. As far as the building, How many stories is it? I may count it if it is close, but if it is only 12 or so stories, I can not count it to be fair with all of the contestants.

Travis Walthall