Geocaching

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Just be careful we don't want to see you on the news under:

"Man raped on treasure hunt"
With some story about how you where set up and lured into a trap when trying to play a harmless game!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just be careful we don't want to see you on the news under:

"Man raped on treasure hunt"
With some story about how you where set up and lured into a trap when trying to play a harmless game!

Unlikely....the cheese will put most attackers off:eek::spank::spank::ban::BLAA:

Have fun Mr. Humpy:thumbup:...Taking the family?

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL..that's an awesome idea. Shame you can't seem to get FZ6 toys...lol. Would have to use something else....a cutout in Ally for instance.

Yeah I noticed, did a quick search on the internet yesterday. I only found FZS1000 scale models (in blue). Will keep looking... otherwise we'll have to settle for R6 :D

/Andre

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I noticed, did a quick search on the internet yesterday. I only found FZS1000 scale models (in blue). Will keep looking... otherwise we'll have to settle for R6 :D

/Andre

One of the scavenger hunts required a pic of a toy bike on the FZ6 and extra points for an FZ6 toy.....no body got extra points...lol. I grabbed an R1:rockon:

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site
Today I got me two Fazer 1000 scale models. And found some caches in the area of the shop too, it was a bit harder than usual with the snow on the ground.

Anyway, not sure yet to do two travel bugs and let them race. I would have to paint one of them red, a bit reluctant to do so as one of them would look really nice on my desk here :D

Anyway, I'd like to make the mission of the Fazer Bug(s) to reach Australia. Starting location will be somewhere in the area here in Holland. Can you guys recommend a good location to use as a destination, for instance where you could pick it up...?

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Today I got me two Fazer 1000 scale models. And found some caches in the area of the shop too, it was a bit harder than usual with the snow on the ground.

Anyway, not sure yet to do two travel bugs and let them race. I would have to paint one of them red, a bit reluctant to do so as one of them would look really nice on my desk here :D

Anyway, I'd like to make the mission of the Fazer Bug(s) to reach Australia. Starting location will be somewhere in the area here in Holland. Can you guys recommend a good location to use as a destination, for instance where you could pick it up...?

Those are really nice models!!
Sounds like a fun "race"!! Instead of painting one, you could just paint the kickstand or something else small to make it appear different than the other, or put a little sticker on it. You could also send them out and get pictures in unusual places, kinda like the "Flat Stanley" story!!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Unlikely....the cheese will put most attackers off:eek::spank::spank::ban::BLAA:

Have fun Mr. Humpy:thumbup:...Taking the family?

:rof: Hahahaha! I'm always teasing him about that cheese hat. Man I love that avatar!!!
Hahaha!!! :rof:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

If you do Hunters Fall (GCYJ3W) I could pick it up and do some popular roads for pics then send it on. With the Travel bugs you can do multiple destination points or make it travel via places I think....not sure...I'd have to do some reading. If you can though, I'd certainly consider doing other states as well. Be nice to get pics in front of the Mall's balls in Adelaide or on the Harbour Bridge or Opera House steps in Sydney and maybe even a Phillip Island one for Victoria etc.

I'm still thinking this is a totally awesome idea....lol.:rockon:

Edit..... I could even organize to get a photo of it with some whale sharks when the season starts...lol...My ex is nerdy enough to think this is cool and she's working over that way presently...lol.
Cheers
Mike

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im hooked mate , im hooked :thumbup: Guess what we are doing tomorrow ?? :D go on guess......

Heading to WallyWorld? Cleaning up dog doodoo in the back yard? Making scones? Watching the last ten minutes of the Cricket? I give up....Oh hang on. Wait up....Having a banana rum:BLAA::D

Have fun mate.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey mr mikey, are there any of these things near the Rosemont tavern....I am bored!

Oops...lol. Missed out on that one dude.....sorry. Most of the ones in the city are micros and can be pretty hard to find....they need to be well hidden to survive:eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oops...lol. Missed out on that one dude.....sorry. Most of the ones in the city are micros and can be pretty hard to find....they need to be well hidden to survive:eek:

Dont forget to tell him the risk of being caught by muggles is very high too :D...Not that im into this whole shinanigans though :rof:

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site
If you do Hunters Fall (GCYJ3W) I could pick it up and do some popular roads for pics then send it on. With the Travel bugs you can do multiple destination points or make it travel via places I think....not sure...I'd have to do some reading. If you can though, I'd certainly consider doing other states as well. Be nice to get pics in front of the Mall's balls in Adelaide or on the Harbour Bridge or Opera House steps in Sydney and maybe even a Phillip Island one for Victoria etc.

I'm still thinking this is a totally awesome idea....lol.:rockon:

Edit..... I could even organize to get a photo of it with some whale sharks when the season starts...lol...My ex is nerdy enough to think this is cool and she's working over that way presently...lol.
Cheers
Mike

Cool, thanks for that. I'll have to read up on travel bugs a little bit more and think of some nice missions. I ordered the tags the order day so they should come in tomorrow, if the postman can still find my house in all the snow. Because of that white stuff geocaching will be limited, quite nervous about that, it's getting an addiction really :D