Fz6nick Interview

W

wrightme43

How about this one.
Even if you wash your hands in a public restroom, when you open the door you get all the nasty from the people that dont wash thier hands.

Gotta use a paper towel or toliet paper to open the door too.

I think I could go OCD with just a little push.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
How about this one.
Even if you wash your hands in a public restroom, when you open the door you get all the nasty from the people that dont wash thier hands.

I do the samething. I always wondered why they don't just make the toilet doors go out so you push rather than pull. I like when you do push, because you just kick the door with your feet.

J

jsteinb95

How about this one.

Steve....I'm right with ya buddy. I ALWAYS open the door with my towel after drying my hands! I have taught my kids the same, but sometimes they slip and touch the handle without a towel and I make them re-wash their hands! Public bathrooms are soooooo freaking disgusting!

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steve....I'm right with ya buddy. I ALWAYS open the door with my towel after drying my hands! I have taught my kids the same, but sometimes they slip and touch the handle without a towel and I make them re-wash their hands! Public bathrooms are soooooo freaking disgusting!

I am OCD with handwashing too.. now, I pose this question to you and Steve.. How do you open the door if there are no towels and only one of those air dryers???

W

wrightme43

I grit my teeth and just do it. If there is a lever door opener I just use my forearm. If there is a round door knob, I make it a point to go somewhere else next time.

Shell usually has good clean bathrooms with both around here anyway.

I guess if I just ever go all the way OCD I will just bring my own towel or buy a condom to put on the door knob. LOL LOL LOL

J

jsteinb95

I am OCD with handwashing too.. now, I pose this question to you and Steve.. How do you open the door if there are no towels and only one of those air dryers???

I usually grab some TP if there are no towels.....other times I use my shirt! :thumbup:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just checking! I am always being made fun of because I am a germaphobe.. I am not all that different than most ;)

I use my elbow if I can or I will use my shirt too.

Hey Marina, what is this about white soap on the inside?

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
How did you guys get to talk about this stuff on my interview!!!!

Its ok its hilarious! When I was in college, wed take a condom, put some lotion in it and put it on the door handles.