fz6 speed triple

needtoridetheworld

Reaction score
Visit site
Last year I had a little mishap and laid the bike down while I was going around 60kph (36 mph).Luckily I had my gear on and good riding boots,they both saved me a trip to the hospital, instead I went to the store to buy new gear ,I prefer that.I have always liked the look of the speed triple so I worked on the bike all winter and I am very pleased with the outcome.FZ1 handle bars placed as low as possible put stoppers so it does not touch the tank.New bar end mirrors look neat and I have a good view behind me.I also put the speed triple nose cowl and the diamond cut chrome dual headlights from Aztec.Here are a few pics.What do you guys and gals think of the new look?

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome!!

when i was doing my naked mod, i was between the speed triple and the buell xb headlights..ended up going with the buell but always wondered how this would look. Im pretty sure you are the first one who did this..really nice work and i love the color match too..

if you mounted this light 5-6 inches lower, you would have a more aggressive looking bike...just gotta line up the top of the fairing with the handlebars IMO

Last edited:

MagicMANX

Reaction score
Visit site
She looks simply awesome, with a quick glimpse of her on the road, i'll be fooled to think that it was a triumph lol

Nice job!! Love the headlights ;)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And to think that I thought you chopped off a cylinder...

Looks great. :thumbup: