FZ6 seat cowl!!

What's up with this "Yamaha exhaust"? Is this available as well? Looks pretty darn good!

Last edited:
I wish they didn't make the cowl so damned expensine! The lower cowl was bad enough... I'll never convince her to get me THIS! And what's with this "deep purple-ish . . . . ." CRAP! :rof:

I wish they didn't make the cowl so damned expensine! The lower cowl was bad enough... I'll never convince her to get me THIS! And what's with this "deep purple-ish . . . . ." CRAP! :rof:

I agree with you Eric, they are way overpriced. However, a group buy that would knock off $100 or more would make me think twice. They were selling for $190 a year ago, but then they just jacked up the prices, part of the reason for our falling currency.

It really is expensive but it looks soooooooooooo cool!:rockon:

Yes it looks very nice! Just one more thing to add to "The List"...i need to get a third job!

It looks good, but I think that the price is more than the vallue...

This thing is the price (more or less) of a PC III... :confused:

I agree, the cost of all these add on plastics is highway robbery.:shakehead: The ironic part is we use plastic to pay for plastic.:D I'm thinking of selling my new full fairings to get the scorpions. At least they are not plastic.:Flash:

I'd like one that, at the push of a button, transforms into a Givi top case! ;)

Vegas, a group buy would be an option but I fear they wouldn't get the price to even reasonable. Maybe if we could "borrow" one from an owner, make a mold and start churning our own? :D

I wish the price would go back down....275 is just crazy for a piece of plastic, hell 190 was crazy but at least I could half way talk myself into it....too bad I didn't before the price jump. :D

Group buy, I'm in if someone gets that going? Wavex you have oversees experience :D

I have one for my 04

I always end up taking it off, the only time I use it is too show off on nice days or serious riding... even then I dont put it on very often.

I like it but i just end up taking it off all the time.

mine came with my fz

love mine... but i got it before the price hike :D so i guess im just one of the lucky one's however i just got the shad topcase and rack and it doesnt work with the seat cowl so i am going to get my friend to fab me a shorter one that doesnt go all the way to the rear brake light... using the same mounting and see how it turns out... i leave my seat cowl on unless riding two up its been a great addition to the bike and the back rest pad has been awesome especially at the track as something to lean up against and help with positioning...

Back