FZ6 seat cowl!!

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What's up with this "Yamaha exhaust"? Is this available as well? Looks pretty darn good!

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish they didn't make the cowl so damned expensine! The lower cowl was bad enough... I'll never convince her to get me THIS! And what's with this "deep purple-ish . . . . ." CRAP! :rof:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish they didn't make the cowl so damned expensine! The lower cowl was bad enough... I'll never convince her to get me THIS! And what's with this "deep purple-ish . . . . ." CRAP! :rof:

I agree with you Eric, they are way overpriced. However, a group buy that would knock off $100 or more would make me think twice. They were selling for $190 a year ago, but then they just jacked up the prices, part of the reason for our falling currency.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It really is expensive but it looks soooooooooooo cool!:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes it looks very nice! Just one more thing to add to "The List"...i need to get a third job!

jsp

Easyrider
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks good, but I think that the price is more than the vallue...

This thing is the price (more or less) of a PC III... :confused:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, the cost of all these add on plastics is highway robbery.:shakehead: The ironic part is we use plastic to pay for plastic.:D I'm thinking of selling my new full fairings to get the scorpions. At least they are not plastic.:Flash:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like one that, at the push of a button, transforms into a Givi top case! ;)

Vegas, a group buy would be an option but I fear they wouldn't get the price to even reasonable. Maybe if we could "borrow" one from an owner, make a mold and start churning our own? :D

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish the price would go back down....275 is just crazy for a piece of plastic, hell 190 was crazy but at least I could half way talk myself into it....too bad I didn't before the price jump. :D

Group buy, I'm in if someone gets that going? Wavex you have oversees experience :D

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have one for my 04

I always end up taking it off, the only time I use it is too show off on nice days or serious riding... even then I dont put it on very often.

I like it but i just end up taking it off all the time.

mine came with my fz

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
love mine... but i got it before the price hike :D so i guess im just one of the lucky one's however i just got the shad topcase and rack and it doesnt work with the seat cowl so i am going to get my friend to fab me a shorter one that doesnt go all the way to the rear brake light... using the same mounting and see how it turns out... i leave my seat cowl on unless riding two up its been a great addition to the bike and the back rest pad has been awesome especially at the track as something to lean up against and help with positioning...