*****FZ6 Riders: How Tall Are You?*****

*****FZ6 Riders: How Tall Are You?*****

• Total voters

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Look at me go! Same colour scheme and everything!

LOL

VROOOOM!!! BRAAAAA!! *motorcycle noises* BRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

r1.png

1.8tbora

Stealth FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 6'3" and sit very comfortable on the bike and enjoy it a lot. But like you I was a concerned about the way I look also " to big" asking neighbors and friends and they all said no. But I just asked my wife if I looked to big for the bike and she said " ya you kinda do". But if I listened to her I wouldn't be having this conversation because I wouldn't have a fz6. You will be satisfied with the bike, don't about what others think because the ass that makes the comments probably doesn't even have motorcycle in the first place.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well what ever you decide look me up and let go riding! :thumbup: We would love to :welcome: a new member to the group. Where on the coast do you live?

Surfcleanlines13

Reaction score
Visit site
Well what ever you decide look me up and let go riding! :thumbup: We would love to :welcome: a new member to the group. Where on the coast do you live?[/QUOTE

Yeah man!! We will def have to stay in touch. Stoked I found a local who rides. Only have one riding friend atm. 26 to 101 would be so fun too!

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, I am 6'3" and 185 pounds and I fit the bike very well. I did up the suspension adjustment to #3. I only ride for sport and never more than 100 miles without a break. I do find myself tight against the tank after a while, I'm thinkin a corbin saddle would fix the slope in the seat to a more neutral position. I bought my 09 in may and have put 5000 miles and 1 dual compound rear tire on it. I LOVE the bike.

michael_p

Reaction score
Visit site
197 cm - 100 kg (6,5" - 6,6" and 220 lbs)
I've mounted gilles rearset, to move the pegs a bit backward.
And the riding position is just great :thumbup:

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 6'2", 280lbs. Sometime I feel a little big on the bike, but I feel a little big all the time.

I love it - thing has a lot more than enough power to move me around.