fz6 is gone! :O

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
ok guys as i posted in my selling thread for the fz6 parts i was picking up a b-king well i picked it up today with 0 miles :) i put on 19 miles in the darn rain... blah of course when i get a bike it starts raining like crazy thats just my luck. but all is well i made it ok :)
i will still stick around if people need help with stuff and i will post up a full comparison vs the fz6 soon :)

heres a pic enjoy!!!!

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
the one pic is my friend infront of me since he took all the paperwork with him so it dosent get wet.. what a nice friend :)

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks elizabeth i really loved my fz but i got this brand new b-king for a steal i could not resist!!!
and this forum has been nothing but awesome everyone on here is just so friendly :)
and of course the epic oil thread wont be forgotten.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those are monster bikes! The exhausts look like some sort of solid rocket boosters ;)

Is it me, or does the forum seem to be bleeding FZ6's lately? Lots of members moving to other bikes. Not saying that's bad or anything...more an observation.

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
golf dude.. i was super lucky and a dealer had one in the showroom brand new !
the sticker price was 13499 i walked out with it at 8k!!!!
people just dont like naked bikes even if it has the hayabusa motor in it.. well i do so i guess its my win!

and yes bryan i did notice alot of people leaving and your right the fz is a great bike
and i would have kept it but as i sayd before the deal was to good to walk away

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The B-King will be a fun bike. They look great with a nice Akra system on the back.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Those are monster bikes! The exhausts look like some sort of solid rocket boosters ;)

Is it me, or does the forum seem to be bleeding FZ6's lately? Lots of members moving to other bikes. Not saying that's bad or anything...more an observation.

Yes it does seem like a lot of folks are getting off the FZ6 of late
The B-King will be a fun bike. They look great with a nice Akra system on the back.

Congratulations on the new ride!

Like Pete says, Get some other cans for that beast.

Haelous

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The B-King is awesome. I got to sit on one at the dealership where I bought my FZ6. Very comfortable, but heavy. Grats on the new bike!

Hey, noobs like me are trying to keep it going, but I'm not going to have any money to mod until my holiday bonus after spending all that money on gear to be safe. ;)

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you're sticking around! :thumbup:

And that second photograph, of your friend checking you riding in the rain on your first ride home, is fantastic! :rockon:

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you're sticking around! :thumbup:

And that second photograph, of your friend checking you riding in the rain on your first ride home, is fantastic! :rockon:

haha yeah i didnt know he was doing that he sayd he was laughing everytime he looked back and saw me drenched in the rain :p the dealership thought i was pretty hardcore in 55f weather and downpour but I WANTED IT TODAY!!! LOL!!!!

bane

Boss
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: one angry machine.. a bit too heavy for me and completely different from fz6

enjoy your new ride :Sport:

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
ok small update for you guys i went on a 200 mile trip with my friends just for fun and let me tell u!! wow the b-king handles like a dream!!!!!
as long as i dont look down and see the huge ass tank i think im on a 1000cc or less yes it is that amazing it feels like i am on rails ...
its not as flickable as my fz was but im good at cornering anyway and i left my friend on his 600 in the dust.
and even after 200 miles i was not aching or anything its very comfy even with the stock seat :)
i havent opend her all the way since its so much power but i twisted about halfway once or twice in second and the wheel comes right up :O!
it feels like melenium falcon warp speed hahaha..
let me know if you guys have questions :):):)

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: one angry machine.. a bit too heavy for me and completely different from fz6

enjoy your new ride :Sport:

its really not that heavy its hard to explain... and its very similar to the fz6!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a question- are your arms LONGER yet?

They will be if you start cracking that throttle all the way :rockon:

So how does your insurance rate the King, Sport bike? or standard?

600 to a 1300 ? :eek: What fun.

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a question- are your arms LONGER yet?

They will be if you start cracking that throttle all the way :rockon:

So how does your insurance rate the King, Sport bike? or standard?

600 to a 1300 ? :eek: What fun.

haha yes my arms are getting longer!! but i have to say this again the power is just insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and insurance wise barely went up at all i think maybe 100$ more a year and i have really good full coverage like 100/300k might be overkill but u never know :p
i was just to lucky to find one left over at the dealer with 0 miles i really dont know why these didnt sell well.. i guess its like the fz6 americans love their fairings

kober1

Reaction score
Visit site
Sick pickup bud, very jealous. Always liked the busa just cause I'm a speed junkie but never dug the looks. The b-king is sick looking IMO. Have fun and keep the review coming once it is broken in.