Fz6 gone, Hello M109R

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
As much as I hated to let the FZ go, I went for a brand new Suzuki M109R Limited Edition. I ended up trading in the FZ but I took the seat cowl and Lower fairing off. Both are for sale. I also have a Yamaha FZ6 cover as well. All parts are in excellent condition. Thought I'd post here first to see if anyone was interested before I maybe put them on Ebay. If interested, I prefer Paypal payment.

Seat cowl $215 Shipped. Retail is $275 plus shipping SOLD!!!!
Lower Fairing $215 Shipped Retail is around $275 plus shipping SOLD!!!!
Cover $75 Shipped Retail is around $90 plus shipping SOLD!!!! to VegasRider
Also have the center stand.... make offer

All parts are in like new condition. Cover was used only in garage. Never seen rain.

redom.jpg

07SuzukiM109R007.jpg

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As much as I hated to let the FZ go, I went for a brand new Suzuki M109R Limited Edition. I ended up trading in the FZ but I took the seat cowl and Lower fairing off. Both are for sale. I also have a Yamaha FZ6 cover as well. All parts are in excellent condition. Thought I'd post here first to see if anyone was interested before I maybe put them on Ebay.

Seat cowl $215 Shipped.
Lower Fairing $225 Shipped
Cover $75 Shipped

All parts are in like new condition. Cover was used only in garage. Never seen rain.

RearsetsPowderCoat010.jpg

07SuzukiM109R001.jpg

07SuzukiM109R006-1.jpg
What didn't you like about the Fizzer?
Your new ride looks like a weird morphed FZ6, enjoy it and let us know how you get on with it.

Nelly

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wait till you get to buy the rear tire, or the FI light comes on suzuki loves to shove it where the sun doesn't shine to diagnose that one...... PS should have bought a Roadliner or a Raider both will leave that in the dust not to mention the warrior.....

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
wait till you get to buy the rear tire, or the FI light comes on suzuki loves to shove it where the sun doesn't shine to diagnose that one...... PS should have bought a Roadliner or a Raider both will leave that in the dust not to mention the warrior.....

It was between the m109r and the raider. the raider is a very nice bike and maybe faster but the m109r looks better IMO. By no means is the m109r slow. Has anyone rode one?

So far the M109r has been more of a head turner then the FZ6. Don't get me wrong the FZ6 got plenty of looks but the m109r is just plain mean looking

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site

In other words, congratulations on your new bike and have fun with it.

p.s. that thing is sweet!!!:D

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I did ride one and wasnt as impressed as the hype, felt the warrior was a much better bike for the money......

oogie

Reaction score
Visit site
Only thing I would caution you on is not to expect the M109 to handle as well as the FZ6. That huge rear tire and overall weight and bulk make it unsuitable for aggressive riding in the twisties, and less likely recoverable if it gets "crossed-up" on you. Ride safe, have fun, just take a little time to get a feel for the new ride. Danny

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
The M109R is no slouch. It's a ride to be respected for sure. I know a couple of guys that ride them hard. They don't even have any chicken strips on the rear tires. Nice looking ride. Too bad you gave up the FZ, but sometimes you have to move on.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hate to see an FZ leave the family but enjoy the new ride! When I saw the photo of your FZ that finally made me get off the dime and order the lower chin fairing, thanks for the insperation. :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
NICE!!! Not my style but it sure is a great looking bike. :thumbup: Sorry to see you out of an FZ6 though. Enjoy the new ride! Congrats dude! :D

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
My son just bought an identical M109R LE last friday. It's an awesome looking bike, and the earth shakes when he starts it. He traded in his KLR for it....hence the boots.

Boulevard.jpg