FZ6 Appraisal (Just wondering)

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone, please don't be shocked about my question. I really just want to see how much i could get for my fz, just incase i go through with getting the e46 m3 i want.:) I'd still get an fz after so don't be worried.

Attached are two pics of the amazing bike....

2004 Black/Silver FZ6-S
The upgrades/mods i have done to the bike: (Every mod/upgrade is no more then 1 month old.)
-Leo Vince CF Dual Exhaust
-Dual-Headlight Mod
-K&N Oil Filter
-Shogun Frame Sliders
-Gorilla Stasher
-Grip Puppies

Only 6200 miles

Condition-
-Great, no scratches/gashes, never laid down
-Tires only a couple hundred miles of wear on them. Great shape!

I have seen some 04's with no mods or upgrades go for over $4500 just let me know what you guys think is a good price. Thanks
:Sport: - Brian

In general, mods don't add much real value when it comes time to sell (as sad as it is). With that being said, put the bike out there for $5000 OBO and see what happens. You can always go down on price, never up :D

thanks for your help. I'll see what im going to do. Where do you think is the best place to sell it?

I got my FZ6 off Craigs list for 4k cash. You can try cycle trader or Ebay as well. Good luck on selling, it looks like a nice ride.

if someone knows what they are looking at you could get $5000 if not 4500 so you will be in that ball park somewhere

Back