FIRE SALE 2007 Yamaha FZ6 NYC

HaChayalBoded

Reaction score
Visit site
So with my home burnt to a crisp and me needing to replace everything all my toys are up for grabs.

I picked this bike up about a year or so ago from a friend who is the original owner. I took care of all the maintenance for him.

It has roughly 10k miles and has been well taken care of, well, except for when he took the Lee Parks riding clinic and must not have been paying enough attention because on the way home he turned up a dirt road and dropped it. He literally just dropped it, he didn't really low side. Small scrape on the fairing and on the clutch cover. No other issues. I replaced the clutch lever with an adjustable one so they are mismatched.

Asking $4200 for the bike which includes the GIVI rack and cases. Or I'd be happy to remove them and lower the price. Feel free to make me an offer, like I said my house burned down and I can use every penny I can get, just try not to bend me over too much.

I also have a Ventura rack and bags for it if you want them.

Other upgrades include.

taller touring screen
dual headlight mod with handlebar mounted switch to deactivate.
GIVI siderack
GIVI E21 cases
Shad top master rack (much sleeker than the GIVI) with GIVI plate.
integrated rear lighting to allow for sleeker GIVI siderack install, have stock parts.

Oh I'll ride it to you depending on your location. Or can even tow it. All I ask is that you cover the cost.

https://picasaweb.google.com/105777335313969153604/FZ6