FZ1 full fairing does it fit on FZ6?

Beerdrinker

2^57885161-1
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello to all!
I want to buy the side fairing for my 2006 FZ6S.
I know a guy who has to sell a fairing but for the FZ1, same year, do you know if they fit in mine?
Also, in my searches I found this fairing from "Poly", "TCP Aerodynamics" and "jmvconcept". Do you have any feedback about some of them? My concern isn't estetic but practical, avoid the wind in my legs and mostly in my knees... I can't afford a FJR by now so I need to do something about it because I ride all year round.
Thank you!

fazer600s_04.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The FZ6 and FZ1 quarter fairings are different as well as other mounting points so I would say it won't fit unless heavy custom modification...:)

Beerdrinker

2^57885161-1
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have any feedback from fairing from "Poly", "TCP Aerodynamics", "jmvconcept" or others available in Europe? I found just this ones.
My concern isn't estetic but practical, avoid the wind in my legs and mostly in my knees... because I ride all year round.
Thank you!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have any feedback from fairing from "Poly", "TCP Aerodynamics", "jmvconcept" or others available in Europe? I found just this ones.
My concern isn't estetic but practical, avoid the wind in my legs and mostly in my knees... because I ride all year round.
Thank you!

Have a look at their respective sites for consumers feedback.
I have not heard of the companies you mention so can't comment.
Powerbronze make very reasonably priced fairing lowers of reasonable quality.

Neil

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Beerdrinker

2^57885161-1
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for your info,
The feedback I found from TCP Aerodinamics it's the best. From the others two companies I don't found anything
The major problem with TCP Aerodinamics and JMVConcept it's the price of the parts. I know TCP is great but I can't afford it now.
I already inquiry Powerbronze about price.
Thank you for your help