FS: Rizoma Turn Signal Fork Mounting Clamps

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

I'm selling a pair of modified Rizoma turn signal fork mounting clamps for $35 + shipping. I modified them by drilling a hole to route the wires through. These fit 43mm forks (part #FS005L).

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, Marc! I'm looking forward to them, for sure! This will allow me to move my turn signals to the forks (which I think looks better) and then install my horn on the headlight brackets where the turn signals are now. Should be pretty sweet! :thumbup:

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, Marc! I'm looking forward to them, for sure! This will allow me to move my turn signals to the forks (which I think looks better) and then install my horn on the headlight brackets where the turn signals are now. Should be pretty sweet! :thumbup:

All the cool kids have em. Mine are black after I got them powder coated. Very solid piece from Rizoma.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Daniel, I'll have questions about the best place to mount them (high or low on the forks), so I'll get with you on KYSB.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I received these from Jeremy today and they're great! He's a breeze to buy from and he's got some nice stuff for sale on here.

C'mon, guys...help him start the fund for a new bike!

Thanks again, Jeremy! :thumbup: