where to purchase a left front turn signal with wires?

MrMatty8

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been looking at Partzilla and it appears as though the housing is available but not the wire which is what I need. I purchased a 2006 FZ6 for my son that was dropped at some point by a previous owner. They thought is was a relay problem. I checked and by process of elimination the left front turn signal stock and or wires are damaged and do not work. I switched the right front turn signal and it works perfect so this tells me that it is the turn signal assembly itself on the left side. All points of consideration are being mentioned from the sitting position on the bike. So sitting on the bike the left front turn signal stock, and wire need to be replaced. Where do I look to purchase them? I need help. I only think they are selling the turn signal assembly with out the wires if I order from Partzilla and any other company. Am I correct? Where can I get what I need? Thank you in advance. MrMatt

Marcelor73

Reaction score
Visit site
The housing doesn't come with any wiring? Strange. Just match the gauge and replace the wires. Nothing special, it's just wire.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If the assembly comes with the socket it should come with the wires. There will be 3 wires with a front OEM turn signal assembly 1 ground 1 turn signal and 1 running light.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Yep, part #1 includes the wiring and yes, you CANNOT buy the wire harness alone.

I believe there's one screw inside the directional holding the harness in. Remove that, pull the harness at least partially out, find the broke wire and replace that.

If the housing is scuffed up, I'd just replace the whole thing..

Also, check the "for sale section" as many members remove and sell the stock directional' for cheap..

Last edited: