FS: M4 Carbon Fiber Exhaust Set for FZ6

BastardWaif

Ensure you are insured!
Reaction score
www.cambrianguitars.com
SOLD!!!

I am selling a set of M4 carbon fiber exhausts that I got with my FZ6 when I purchased it secondhand a few weeks ago (from Dubbington - I think he bought them in the recent group buy). I tried them out last weekend - they work as advertized (more power and torque), but I decided I'd rather not have the extra decibels (they're not really loud, but I discovered I didn't like the sound), so I went back to the standard factory zorst.

I'll let the set go for $425 shipped anywhere in conus. PM me if you're interested. No time wasters please. Cash or PayPal only please, no personal checks, no cashiers checks, no Western Union or other scammy crap.

Included are:

- two M4 carbon fiber tail pipes (L and R)
- one-piece downpipe with clamp
- tail light mounting bar
- two springs that hold the tailpipes to the downpipe
- two rubber-lined oval clamps that hold the tailpipes to the bike
- assorted nuts/bolts for fitting

Click on the picture to see/download the hi-res version

I do NOT have the instructions for fitting it. However, it's real easy to do, and there's a tutorial on it somewhere on the forum (I've seen it). Also, I do NOT have the orginal packaging. I will be shipping it in new packaging.

First to get the money to me secures....

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The M4s are wonderful cans. I have the titanium with carbon fiber tips and from the replies we got here they are just as loud as the 2 Bros; if not louder.
Even though it took some time getting used them being loud, I've learned to love them. I rev up the engine a few times when splitting lanes to let others know nimzo is coming. :thumbup:

castle228

'07 Kobalt FZ1
Reaction score
Visit site
:D These pipes are actually for my wife's bike. I've got a Micron GP on my
FZ1, and she finally decided she wanted something a bit louder. :thumbup:

castle228

'07 Kobalt FZ1
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got the exhaust yesterday after what seemed to be a month! Packaging was top notch! I got it installed last night and fired it up. :rockon: It sounds AWESOME!! Totally different sound....much more throatier!

Thanks Dave!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: