FS Exhaust, Power Commander, Luggage, Integrated LED Brake Light

Mta1981

Reaction score
Visit site
Update 11/19 only top case and all hardware available $120 shipped

Hey everyone,

I bought an FZ8 today so I stripped my 05 FZ6 of her goodies. I've never sold anything on ebay or the forum but I'm figuring I'll find more people interested here. I also think using paypal will be the best way to conduct transactions so records are kept, no one feels ripped off etc etc. I'll have to figure out the shipping once I know where the stuff is going to. Any helpful hints on how to sell stuff online here let me know. So I have the old scorpion oval stainless steel cans with the cat delete $350 The Givi FZ351 top rack with case(2 keys) with cyclegear sedici distanza soft saddle bags with the universal saddlebag support brackets installed on the Givi rack bars $200. pm me or email [email protected] Thanks a lot guys!!!!!

Update: EXHAUST SOLD!! THANKS!!
MOTODYNAMICS TAILLIGHT SOLD! thanks!!
POWERCOMMANDER SOLD!!!!!! THANKS
SIDE BAGS SOLD! THANKS!!
View attachment 54622

View attachment 54623

View attachment 54627

View attachment 54628

View attachment 54629

Last edited:

Mta1981

Reaction score
Visit site
8/13 update. PC3 sold! Motodynamics taillight sold! Thanks! Available still Scorpion exhaust $350 plus shipping. GIVI rack+case+saddlebags(with locks) $200 plus shipping. Pm or [email protected] if you want to talk numbers.

Last edited:

Fz672110

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Update 8/13 FS Old Scorpion Exhaust $350, GIVI rack+case+soft bags $200

Might be interested in the exhaust! You said $200 in another thread though. Did you just confuse it and mean 350?