Forum Issues

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone else been having problems with the site? A lot times when I try to post a reply, I get an error message saying the security token is invalid. When I press back and then submit the reply again, everything is fine.

Also, when I am viewing a thread and try to log in either by the top right box, or by replying, it just redirects me to the home page without signing me in. When I try to sign in again it doesn't have any more issues.

I have cookies turned on and don't have have any extra security turned on.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
site is working ok for me, have you tried to clear your cookies and clear your cache? sometimes those can mess things up.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rob nailed it. Cache and cookies... ;) Clear them all and you should be good to go!

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Cleared the cookies and cache and tried posting, still got the "security token was missing" error.

I'm going to keep playing around with settings.

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Realized that I had ABP enabled. Went ahead and disabled it, didn't have any problems posting this. We'll see how it goes.

While we're at it, can we extend the amount of time til it auto logs off? Having to constantly log bag in when I'm multitab browsing can get frustrating.

Thanks for the helpful suggestions.

Last edited:

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Realized that I had ABP enabled. Went ahead and disabled it, didn't have any problems posting this. We'll see how it goes.

While we're at it, can we extend the amount of time til it auto logs off? Having to constantly log bag in when I'm multitab browsing can get frustrating.

Thanks for the helpful suggestions.

HUGE +1 on extending the amount of time until it auto logs off (what is it set to right now - seems like 10 minutes?), especially this is a problem for me when I'm multitab browsing at work . . . . ;)

Moses195

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm using ABP and never have problems. I also keep the forum open in a tab and I never get logged out? Using Firefox on a Mac.