For sale: 2008 fz6s2

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately I have to sell my FZ...I dont want to at all, thought I was going to be able to keep it but times have become tough and it has to go.

It has a tic less than 4800 miles on it. Clear Ohio title. I ride it once a week to keep it fresh. Tires are at 80% still because I never rode it hard and never took it to the track. I dropped it in a lot once, frame sliders caught it...slight scrape on what I believe to be the generator cover. ZERO mechanical damage, rides perfect. No insurance claim needed, I kept riding it that day. I cant even say I wrecked it really because people seem to freak out and assume all sorts of stuff when you say that. Only mod is a custom fender eliminator I made myself.

I live in Cincinnati Ohio and can deliver or meet up to 50 miles away.

Im asking $4200, but will accept any reasonable offer near that.

DSC06084.jpg

DSC06085.jpg

DSC06086.jpg

DSC06088.jpg

DSC06090.jpg

Last edited:

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
sunday bump...the mileage is less than 4800.. I dont know why I thought it had over 5k...I just rode it and noticed.

Still asking 3900 which is a great deal for this bike.

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump again for a insanely cheap, great shape fizzer. Cant believe 150 views and no takers...not even one offer.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump again for a insanely cheap, great shape fizzer. Cant believe 150 views and no takers...not even one offer.

I wish I was ready. That's the kind of bike I'll be looking for at the end of the year. For that price. This is a great deal.

Bri

Reaction score
Visit site
I would have gladly bought this bike if it would have been for sale 6 weeeks ago. I bought a new one and paid a lot more.

Hopefully things pick up for you and you can keep it!

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I knew that bike would sell before the end of the year. That was a steal of a price for that bike.

I bought a lil 07 very clean ninja 250 for $1000 yesterday. (1st bike) The FZ6 will be my next bike in a year or so. Hope to find a deal like you just had on your FZ6.:rockon: