2008 R6s forks for sale $250 obo

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone-

Feels like forever since I have been on here(because it has been) and I come with the unfortunate news that I am ending my life....I'm getting married. This means that my fork upgrade plans have come to an end due to the fact of needing money for the wedding and not to mention student loans kick in in early November (FML). Fiance is at least letting me keep the motorcycle (just no mods). Now that the pitiful sob story you don't care about is over, I bought these from a guy with an R6s who was cleaning out his garage and had an extra set he wasn't going to use.

This was going to be a halfway do-it-yourself project. In other words I mean my best friend the motorcycle mechanic was gonna put them on while my dumb ass helped and then took some credit for probably doing nothing. Because of this plan I can't tell you much as to installing them etc. I know there is a compatibility chart on here somewhere that I used and I know the forks are compatible with the '09 Fz6.

Facts: The forks are straight with no dents, dings, etc. Comes with triple trees. Everything is there and ready to bolt on. Here is the thread a posted a pic on as soon as I got them.

Asking $250 and you pay shipping. Only shipping to the U.S. (Sorry). Feel free to shoot me any offer, I'm not easily offended by people trying to lowball me and I'm not afraid to say no and work with you. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. Accepting Paypal Only.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to have dibs on them, however:

Do they come with the brake calipers?

More importantly, do i need to use R6 calipers or can I still use the S Fz6 calipers?

Last edited:

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to have dibs on them, however:

Do they come with the brake calipers?

More importantly, do i need to use R6 calipers or can I still use the S Fz6 calipers?

Brake Calipers are not included. I am unsure, but my gut instinct tells me I saw on here somewhere where you can buy brake spacers (maybe even fabricated by another forum member) to use your existing brakes. I would search the forum for R6 fork mod threads and I am sure you can send a pm to whoever created the thread that compares to your situation most in order to give you guidance as to the best course of action. I think the thread I saw at one point was done by bd43. He's a great guy and if he thinks he can help you, he definitely will. Sorry I can't be of more help.