FJ-09/ MT-09 TRACER Official

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
doesnt it seem like we hit he right bike at the right time in the cosmos and now everything else just doesn't come up to muster?
I know I am going to be in a quandry in a years time! and I'll be a bit older and a cruiser will be more of an option ewww blech blech

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
doesnt it seem like we hit he right bike at the right time in the cosmos and now everything else just doesn't come up to muster?
I know I am going to be in a quandry in a years time! and I'll be a bit older and a cruiser will be more of an option ewww blech blech

I think I would buy a new one if they were still on the market, and although they are great bikes I'm thinking about buying a new bike for ten years, or buying another FZ6 for now. The problem is My mrs's has agreed I could have €10000 for now to buy a new/other bike, but it has to last for a while. I can't guarantee that I will have this money over a few years, as it looks as if both daughters will be going to Uni, the eldest in 2 years time and the other in 4 years time, which means we will have less cash in pocket (especially with the current education costs), which will probably mean no new bike in the not too distant future :(