First pretty day to ride and i get these guys.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
I was traveling along, going to the liquor store for some necessities. I got caught in a little bit of traffic. One of these guys right in front of my is in a diesel Chevy pickup. The whole time traffic is slowed he thinks its funny to keep slowing down and goosing the thing causing thick black smoke to roll out all over the street. Ok douche.

When traffic started to clear up, I got sick of this ******* and went for an over take. He then cuts me off and accelerates, now I'm already in oncoming, so I pass a few cars with the ******* throwing smoke everywhere. Garbage is coming out of the back of his truck pelting me. He still decides to speed up, causing the inner fender well on his truck and comes right at me. I roll right and dodge it, by this time I'm red. They keep throwing there peace sings out the window. I accelerate and get his tag numbers. AR TAGS games and fish. FAL. I slow up, he does to and continues to roll coal. I finally pass him, but he just speeds up, when the road goes into 4 lane, I move over and let him pass. Everything is good now, untill 3 miles up I get caught behind him again! He pulled the same crap as before.

I've had about enough (again) I went to pass and he cuts me off AGAIN. I admit I broke into triple digits when he finally moved over and got around him. When I passes I could see a younger kid driving. Now, that school has just let put for the day he probably thinks I'm some young punk. I unstrap my helmet before making a left and point to the parking lot. I don't care if this kid is 16, he was about to either apologize or I he was going to suffer some serious injuries. Even better if its a grown man.

He then hauls ass away and didn't turn
I sat there for enough time to pull my phone out and call 911.

I know I should have pulled over and waited, but asshats need to learn. I pray that I don't have to pull his dead body out of that mangled truck one day because I won't shed a tear.

/end rant

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you called him in, Bandit. I've always insisted that the reason this world keeps filling up with *ssholes is that the majority of us keep letting them get away with it.

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know I should have pulled over and waited, but asshats need to learn. I pray that I don't have to pull his dead body out of that mangled truck one day because I won't shed a tear.

/end rant

You are absolutely correct with the waited part, or perhaps drive on an alternate road (to your destination) if possible. It is easy to spot those types of drivers and every state has them believe me. I can find myself becoming aggravated at times but it usually when I'm in my cage. On a motorcycle your are much more vulnerable, you can never lose sight of that. You cannot afford to have so much of your riding focus concentrated on one individual and their questionable actions. Reporting them is the right thing to do and I hope something comes of it.
Stay safe! :thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
karma my friend

he will wrap himself 'round a tree and be walking if he's lucky.
calling in the plod is a wise decision.

be a shame if you saw him again in other circumstances and decided to pay hm out and then things would be on his side

let him go he's an ass

live to ride another day

Fz672110

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow dejavu here. Something very similar happened to me a couple years ago. I was with my dad in his car and we got stuck behind one of these idiots. Same thing, he just kept gassing us thinking it was hilarious. We were on route 6 (2 lane highway) we go to pass him because on top of it he's going super slow. He accelerates with us trying to block us from passing after we already committed to the pass. THERE IS ONCOMING TRAFFIC! My dad was able to get back behind him luckily. Then we exchanged some sign language which encouraged dip **** to pull over. I don't think they were expecting my dad at their window. Of course it was two 20 something year old dudes trying to impress their chicks. However all he kept saying to my dad was "I'm so sorry I didn't know" "I didn't mean to" blah blah.. they were so tough until it got serious.

Afterwards my dad told me how stupid it is to approach someone the way he did, and he told me I shouldn't have followed him up there. Never know how crazy the other guy is.

Last edited:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
First: Yes this kid was clearly driving like a douchebag. I have noticed that the first week the weather is nice and cages are driving around with windows down that everyone tends to drive faster and more like douchebags. When they see a bike they are so jealous they can't ride one that they decide to be SUPER DOUCHE!

Secondly: This situation is exactly what a bag full of marbles in your tank bag is for! After you pass, tossing about 20 marbles straight up gives the offending douche a taste of his own medicine...This is also a good time for an illegal lane split when traffic stops to get away from this fool.

That said: Was it really that difficult to overtake a pickup and leave it in the dust? I don't know your roads but you mentioned 4 lanes a couple times. These kind of tool bags get smoked by me and left hand giving them the 1-finger salute which adds insult to injury to them just in time to lose them in traffic or curves. :Flip:

Last edited:

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
My luck would run that I left him, then get pulled over. He cut me off and when I did leave him he just caught up. It definetly wasn't a stock turbocharged diesel. Had we have been sitting still yes. But my bike is limited to 132mph.

I wish I could go that fast everywhere. I have to slow up at some point the current road I was on was straight.

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First: Yes this kid was clearly driving like a douchebag. I have noticed that the first week the weather is nice and cages are driving around with windows down that everyone tends to drive faster and more like douchebags. When they see a bike they are so jealous they can't ride one that they decide to be SUPER DOUCHE!

Secondly: This situation is exactly what a bag full of marbles in your tank bag is for! After you pass, tossing about 20 marbles straight up gives the offending douche a taste of his own medicine...This is also a good time for an illegal lane split when traffic stops to get away from this fool.

That said: Was it really that difficult to overtake a pickup and leave it in the dust? I don't know your roads but you mentioned 4 lanes a couple times. These kind of tool bags get smoked by me and left hand giving them the 1-finger salute which adds insult to injury to them just in time to lose them in traffic or curves. :Flip:
I knew a harley guy who'd carry old spark plugs in his pocket for the a-holes and then pass the jerks and throw one back into their windsheild which'd shatter it or damage it significantly lol

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I knew a harley guy who'd carry old spark plugs in his pocket for the a-holes and then pass the jerks and throw one back into their windsheild which'd shatter it or damage it significantly lol

What works even better is a hand full of the large lead fishing weights. :thumbup: