First Mod. MotoDynamics Tail light.

benny66

Reaction score
Visit site
2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Yamaha FZ6 Sequential LED Tail Light

The tail light on the bike was aftermarket and not installed correctly it pointed straight up rather then back because the guy didn’t secure the light. so after i bought my 04 fz6 i knew that was going to be my first mod. i had the guy (not the one who installed the original light this guy works on bikes for a living) i bought the bike from install it. after he told me how simple it was i kicked my self for paying for it but im glad it was done right and looks really clean. i love how it cleans up the back of the bike without the signals.

benny66

Reaction score
Visit site
How easy was this install? Would you know how it might be different on an '09? Thanks.

ended up having it installed by a dealer. i planned to do it myself but when i looked into it i had to take the tail off and i didnt really feel comfortable getting into all that. im new to bikes. from what the guy told me its just about taking the tail off and splicing the wires.
2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Yamaha FZ6 Sequential LED Tail Light it is for the 09 model so im sure it will be the same install.

Thanks every one for the positive feed back. im stoked about the look of it.