Finally some pics of mods!

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
Late last summer I spent quite a bit of time installing some mods. I went on vacation right after that and asked the hubby to take some pics with his nice camera while I was away. Well, they finally got taken today :spank: since he was also taking pics of his new bike. He's really been enjoying the occasional ride on my FZ6 so he decided to trade his Warrior in for an FZ1!

All my mod choices were due to research on this forum so I figure you're all due the pics for giving me the great advice and ideas. Buying the items and even installing them all was a blast. So, thanks and enjoy the pics!

New Mods since I bought the bike used:
Clear Alternatives Integrated tail light
Motovation axle and fork sliders
PSG (I think) frame sliders
Top Saddlery Seat
Yamaha OEM tank protector, gas cap cover, and belly pan
Flanders handlebars
Rizoma grips, mirrors, and barends
Pazzo levers
Powermadd handguards
HyperPro lowering spring

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats kindof a cool shade of green! I like the hand protectors too! Keeps the road grap off the fingers (got hit in the pinkie by a rock; it hurts), Might have to get some!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahhhh... the power of peer pressure! You know I put the squeeze on your Hubby at the sister site to have you log in and update the crowd, eh?

Glad you did! What a truly unique and awesome one-off for an FZ6 you own! Congrats and kudos! Well done! :thumbup:

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome pics, moopie! You've got some stuff that I would really like to have on my bike. (which you should see by the way). I really want a Hyperpro spring to carry out my minimalistic purple theme I'm going for. Hope to see yours and the hubby's bike soon!

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
that green you chose is very very bad ass. From which bike/car is this colour from, if you dont mind sharing?:thumbup:

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to all for the nice comments! Unfortunately I can't take credit for the color choice. The bike was already turned into a streetfighter with custom paint by the local Yamaha dealership. I was really not even interested in an FZ6 until that color caught my eye and I could see even so much more potential for the streetfighter look!

Gobs

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, cracking FZ6 streetfighter, moopie! And this green... as a dream!

Good pics...

I remember you had a bit of a problem (height) with the T-S seat. How was it sorted?

Cheers,
Gobs

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I had asked for a partial refund due to the custom price of ordering a lowered seat (that was not). In the end, they offered to send me (free) one of their leather tank covers which I still need to sell on ebay soon.

I went ahead and bought the HyperPro lowering spring from a forum member that has taken care of the problem. The bike fits me perfectly now! It's also nice not to stress over making stops/parking and I can now reverse my own bike.