finally! fz6 inverted forks with full fairings.

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
the brand is autogauge, not sure where is the brand from, not sure how much is it also as it was already on the bike when i bought it. intending to change to a smaller digital voltmeter though.
you want this? :rockon:

yeah, depending on postage costs

i'm a little paranoid of my charging system after my stator issues :D

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, depending on postage costs

i'm a little paranoid of my charging system after my stator issues :D

even if i sold you for a very small sum, i dont think the shipping would be worth it. but if you are really interested, drop me a pm..

this mod is beginning to poison me...:)

:rockon: do let me know if you are really into this mod, we can meet up, share some pointers.

crofz

Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder how you relocated the ignition forward in order to have the steering lock operational. Any drawing of fabricated support for the ignition?

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder how you relocated the ignition forward in order to have the steering lock operational. Any drawing of fabricated support for the ignition?

its a simple piece of metal that is screwed onto the triple clamp, i dont have a drawing of it, but i will try to take a good picture and post it up.

That is officially on my to do list! Sweet!! Anybody have thought on a swingarm upgrade?

I've already done it!, 07' R6r front suspension, tail, seat, swingarm, shock, shock linkage, headers, exhaust, brakes. do a thread search for " A full custom rebuild".

yeah 4drfocus have done the swingarm upgrade and many other stuff.. his bike looks excellent!

Looks great!!! So HOW MUCH??? labor? parts? misc?

parts you need would be;
-forks
-brake calipers
-brake disc
-front fender
-top and bottom triple clamps
- fabricated steer tube (another rider here have shared that there is no need to fabricate it)

i cant and dont really want to remember how much i spend on the parts. :BLAA: