Fast start for Stoner in Australia

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks likes it's business as usual for Stoner at the Island....ominous signs for another win at the Island! :D

motogp.com · Fast start for Stoner in Australia

If Stoner wins, and Lorenzo comes anywhere further back than 4th i think, and Stoner wins the Championship, on home soil!

Rossi, Simoncelli, you guys know what to do! :D

Did we expect anything else???

As long as Lorenzo is off the podium, it's Stoners! Would be nice to see Cudlin do well too. He's doing the Ducati rounds. Might have the factory ride next week.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did we expect anything else???

As long as Lorenzo is off the podium, it's Stoners! Would be nice to see Cudlin do well too. He's doing the Ducati rounds. Might have the factory ride next week.

Cudlin was about 4 seconds off the Pace in FP1, i know that, just about to watch FP2 now...

Would'nt be awesome if Damo could smash through the pack for a decent finish!

:cheer:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The boy sure knows his way around the Island :thumbup:

Would be good if Hairbear could ride the whole race within a second of Whoregay, give him something else to think about :D

Or like many years ago @ the Island when the Italians ganged up to get Loris the 125 title, will Repsol/HRC give the order to gang up on Whoregay. We all know Hairbear would play along :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The boy sure knows his way around the Island :thumbup:

Would be good if Hairbear could ride the whole race within a second of Whoregay, give him something else to think about :D

Or like many years ago @ the Island when the Italians ganged up to get Loris the 125 title, will Repsol/HRC give the order to gang up on Whoregay. We all know Hairbear would play along :D

I was there the day that the Iltalians ganged up on Hans Spaar i reckon....I think everyone wanted Loris to win that day!

:thumbup:

As for Hairbear, i reckon he would be well up for a bit of that action!

:D

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, has everyone seen what Marc Marquez did at the end of Moto 2 FP1.

I'm a fan of the boy, but him cannoning into Wilarot on the slow down lap, very very stupid.

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Just seen it on British Eurosport 2, Dreadful, irresponsible, needs to have a penalty for that . . . . . .

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Go Casey :cheer: Hopefully Whoregay has a mishap & fails to finish ;) then its Win Win Win for our Aussie boy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ohh yeah & GO DAMO , show them what you can do & there may be something in it for you next year :thumbup:

And lets not forget Ant West in Moto2 is showing some good pace & well we know what the Island can throw at them weather wise , all he needs is a little moisture & look out Stefan ;).... Marquez probably wont be a threat after that HUGE crash yesterday ...