Fantasy Football anyone interested?

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone else plays fantasy football.

I am the commissioner of a leaque were I live but would love to start one with people from this forum. Just use your fz6 id for your team name so we all know who everbody is.:thumbup:

I use Yahoo Fantasy football, so if your interested you would need a Yahoo account.

Just a side note: I use Yahoo because it seems to be the easiest to use, I have played on ESPN and CBS and didn't like either of them.

The winner would get bragging rights for the next year:rockon:

Just let me know:Flash:

JRF.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
I forgot a couple of things. We will need an even number of players and would like to keep it to 10 to 12 managers if possible.:thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It would be great if we had a FZ6 Fantasy Football League. Count me in! But It would be nice if we would be playing for something else rather than bragging rights. Possibly for Gas Cards or Yamaha gift certificate. Depending how many plays, it could be as little as $25 or $50 per person.

Let do it!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Were talking about soccer right?

JK now some one explain the rules and tell me who is good and who is crap and I may consider it. Maybe we should do a fantasy GP team as we all know the rules to that?

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah,how can it be called football when all they do is tuck it under an arm and run like hell till 3 guys jump on you,and all that padding ! soft,lol

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6-Forum Fantasy Football League Update:

Members in: ( Looking for 12 )

JRF
Dickied
Rookie08FZ6
Lazamus69
Vegasrider

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
I will go ahead and create the league.

I will PM everyone on your list Vegas with the league name and password.

REMINDER: If you want to play you MUST have a YAHOO account(thats were the leaque will be hosted) you will need an account thru them to be able to change your rosters and manage your team.:thumbup:

If your wondering how to get a Yahoo account heres a little walkthru.

Just go to Yahoo.com and look for create account(it's completely free) make up a Yahoo id and fill in any other info needed (not very much)

I wouldn't really want to have a money wager. I would hate if someone didn't pay or didn't have the money to pay and then have tension on the Forum, but it is up for discussion.:thumbup:

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, the league has been created. I have sent PM's to everyone how has signed up so far. Included in the PM's are the league ID# and password.

If you don't know how to get to the league heres how.

Go to Yahoo
Click on sports
Click on Fantasy sports
Click on Fantasy Football
Click on join a league or team
Look for and click on Football '08 Join a league(blue botton)
Click join custom
Enter league ID# and password

The draft is set up for autopick draft, which means that you should pre-rank your players before the draft.

If your not sure how this works. When the draft starts and it's your turn to pick it goes to the top player (available) in your rankings(ie. if you have Brady as your top player in your rankings and he has not been picked yet you will get him if he has been picked it will go to your next ranked player).

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Update.

JRF
Dickied
Rookie08FZ6
Lazamus69
Vegasrider
Christod1
Lonesoldier84
AJ_rider

Come on sports fans!

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Update.

JRF
Dickied
Rookie08FZ6
Lazamus69
Vegasrider
Christod1
Lonesoldier84
AJ_rider

Come on sports fans!

Okay, we have eight playing, some aren't even from the USA! We are talking about American Football ( National Football League), not the Premier League. Need five more members.

Last edited:

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It would be great if we had a FZ6 Fantasy Football League. Count me in! But It would be nice if we would be playing for something else rather than bragging rights. Possibly for Gas Cards or Yamaha gift certificate. Depending how many plays, it could be as little as $25 or $50 per person.

Let do it!

Hey Vegas, I'd be interested in a side bet...how much?? $25 good?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Vegas, I'd be interested in a side bet...how much?? $25 good?

Once the field of 12 members are set, lets see if everyone would be interested in putting up $25 for the season. We can't have one or two members not agreeing to pay, it's all or nothing. I thought that the winner could become a premium winner and runner up an elite member, but I already see that you already are. We can always make side bets when we play head to head.