Fantasy Football Anyone?

FattyLumpkin

Reaction score
Visit site
I am putting together a low cost espn hosted league. I created a league with 8 teams:
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST, 5 reserves.

Mostly we will use default scoring. Regular season will be 14 weeks. There will be 2 playoff weeks. 2 divisions based on draft order (evens versus odds). ESPN will randomly pick draft order. Live draft at 9:15 PM EST on Tuesday Sep 8th. Top two teams in each division make playoffs. First round of playoffs in within the division. Division champs play for league championship. Division runner-ups play for 3rd place. All trades will be subject to veto by majority vote. The total league finances of $80 will be paid out as follows:

1 dollar each week to the top scoring team for the first 14 weeks.
1st Place: $33
2nd Place: $22
3rd Place: $11

This is a low cost league with real money payouts and a weekly 1 dollar payout to make sure that everyone is trying to get the high score each week, even if they feel like they can't make the playoffs. League money will be kept and paid out by leaguesafe.com, so you don't have to worry about me getting rich off of the combined $70.

Send me an email if you are interested. I hope to have all spots filled by this evening. It would be nice if everyone financed their team before the draft, but I think leaguesafe.com allows until October 5th.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm only interested in a High Dollar Leage, no nickel and dimes.

We did one last year, it was fun. It would have been much more fun if we had 12 members who played. I think we ended up with 6 or eight.

I'm in if you get all 12.

FattyLumpkin

Reaction score
Visit site
I have total of 7 players interested at the nickel and dime level. I only need one more to fill out an 8 team league. If anyone else is interested, send my your email address and I'll invite you to the espn league page and to the leaguesafe.com site where you pay your 10 bucks.