Exhaust dilemma

fordfanmatt

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got an 07' fz6 I just bought a couple months ago and feel its time for an exhaust.

I've looked at the leo vinces and really liked them but I also like the scorpions.

I wouldn't mind having a cat eliminator, I would like to get a pretty loud sound.

Anyone know of some real good pricing on any exhaust(preferably with cat eliminator). I'm open to any brand really. Any WERA discounts?

Thanks

Do a "thread search" on the forum.

You will get a lot coming up with this topic - many different opinions.

Good luck :thumbup:

I picked up some Leo's back in January for a smoking deal of $365 no tax no shipping from starcycle USA! I dont know if they are still that cheap but man did i score!

I've got an 07' fz6 I just bought a couple months ago and feel its time for an exhaust.

I've looked at the leo vinces and really liked them but I also like the scorpions.

I wouldn't mind having a cat eliminator, I would like to get a pretty loud sound.

Anyone know of some real good pricing on any exhaust(preferably with cat eliminator). I'm open to any brand really. Any WERA discounts?

Thanks

Well I'm selling my complete leo system ad they are carbon fiber wrapped Ive had them on for a little over a year, I could do like 450 shipped, but I one thing first though which is a cat pipe. Why am I getting rid of them, because I'm going to get the two bros carbon fiber. Anyway let me know what you think.

Well I'm selling my complete leo system ad they are carbon fiber wrapped Ive had them on for a little over a year, I could do like 450 shipped, but I one thing first though which is a cat pipe. Why am I getting rid of them, because I'm going to get the two bros carbon fiber. Anyway let me know what you think.

I may be interested if we could go like $400

Back