Everyone Go To Walmart!!!!

Reaction score
Visit site
lol...only if you want to!!

so i was on my way home from work and i finally had to stop and get a jacket...yeah its been warm enough till tonight that i didn't need one :eek: but i found one for 40 bucks...and i was really surprised at how well it worked...its got zippered pockets everywhere, water resistant and fleece on the inside...its a good jacket! I would recommend some ppl to stop by and get one if they are wanting a cheap(er) jacket for the weather...i know it looks thin...but you stay pretty warm...i didn't really feel ne wind untill about 90mph

just thought i'de share!!!:rockon:

W

wrightme43

We are such a special place we have two superwalmarts in the same town. less than 5 miles apart. Its crazy.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are building a super Wallyworld a couple towns over! Has been major news for 3 years...remember I live in BF Egypt. But I'm excited! lol

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you guys not wear Padded Motorcycle Jackets? I have always bought riding appropriate gear for the season. 20 bucks more could have gotten you a good waterproof windproof jacket with pads and spine protector.

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you guys not wear Padded Motorcycle Jackets? I have always bought riding appropriate gear for the season. 20 bucks more could have gotten you a good waterproof windproof jacket with pads and spine protector.

Fo sho, But I think he may be riding with his warm weather jacket underneath that jacket?? :confused:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
spine protectors in normal moto-jackets are soooo flimsy. i have a Knox aftermarket one you wear under ur motojacket

knox-stowaway-back.jpg

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah it doesn't really get cold enough to need much more than that...but it really does insulate well...don't hate till you try it! :Flip: lol

xj750_Pete

Young Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Walmart is awesome. One time I needed a suit but did not have the cash for it. So I went to walmart bought me some pants, coat, shirt, and tie all for under $100.

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We are really special, we have a Super Wallmart, next to a Sams Club and a Super Target within about a mile of each other.

I love Sams. It's such a manly store, with extra large carts, tools, gallon size ketchup, and meat in 20lbs+ packs.

brian-oki

Reaction score
Visit site
In Lexington,ky there is a walmart superstore, then 1-1.5 miles down the road is a walmart grocery only. How cool is that...:thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
how waterproof is that jacket? i am looking for something to wear over my normal MC jacket that will keep the water out. I have a jacket that is waterproof when i am walking around, but the high speed wind and driving rain finds its way in through the pockets when i am riding...

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
For winter riding i got some battery powered socks at wal-mart 2 years ago. They work pretty good too. Although the foot sweat that stays in the riding boots smells bad....:(

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Walmart is awesome. One time I needed a suit but did not have the cash for it. So I went to walmart bought me some pants, coat, shirt, and tie all for under $100.

And the best part is you can return it when you are finished with it!