East Side Till We Die (The Sydney & NSW Ride Thread)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That would be awesome Dan.......oh, and by the way, we alwayts new your were "Special"....He...He....

Woohoo, we may end up with a Posse after all.

:rockon:

Im working real hard on it mate , he only moved in to his new house last week so im praying at the moment......At this stage though its looking like its a week early for me to make it :( :spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
C'mon Mr. Humpy:cheer:. Hope you can get everything sorted in time. Have to make sure we've got a cold can of Bundy somewhere on hand...lol
:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mr Humpy has ridden the Hunter Rd years ago if its the one that goes out to Nundle :confused: , awesome stuff and from what im told by Mrs Humps Uncle who lives in Tamworth its not long resurfaced :D

If he lives in Tamworth then that'd have to be the road. Twisty just doesn't quite seem to do it justice. :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A really, really cold can...lol
You Can Do IT!:rockon::D

Ive put the call in , its now out of my hands..........Bundy is very enticing :D , would be great coz them she'd tick over the 1600k run in period on my way down and i could give her a WHOLE lotta mumbo on the way home :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive put the call in , its now out of my hands..........Bundy is very enticing :D , would be great coz them she'd tick over the 1600k run in period on my way down and i could give her a WHOLE lotta mumbo on the way home :thumbup:

Just giove her the "Mumbo" anyway Dan....that's what warranties are for! :eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dually noted :D , to be honest i have given it a few good ummmm "squirts" :thumbup: , christ you wanna be holding on tight when you do...

I'm always holding on tight....-2, +1! Yeehah!

Different on the Torque monster i know, but still arm wrenching stuff! Woohoo!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The reason for those last 2 posts being deleted is to quote Ozzieboy directly, is.... "Google maps, couldnt the stupid thing to f****** work"

Lol...found out more about NSW roads in the last 2 days, than i have in 20 years....good work boys!

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Well ive been shafted out of my shift at work & might make it after all. If I can make it I will be heading down from Newcastle.
Will head down the Putty & meet you guys at Wilberforce then do a U turn & ride up with the group.

Damn I love the Putty. Especially on a Monday. Lowers the odds of a fast riding award.

Fingers crossed

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well ive been shafted out of my shift at work & might make it after all. If I can make it I will be heading down from Newcastle.
Will head down the Putty & meet you guys at Wilberforce then do a U turn & ride up with the group.

Damn I love the Putty. Especially on a Monday. Lowers the odds of a fast riding award.

Fingers crossed

I'm just one award away from being invited to use public transport...lol...For 6 months.

That's one big reason why I don't ride straight lines...lol.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just one award away from being invited to use public transport...lol...For 6 months.

That's one big reason why I don't ride straight lines...lol.

Got a couple "awards" up my sleeve at this point....must remember......use cruise control on way to Sydney!

Man i am looking forward to Monday's ride!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will be looking to scrub in my new tyres before Monday......maybe a "sneaky" Sunday morning blat is in order!

:D

There's a couple of geocaches I wouldn't mind having a peek at...lol:thumbup:

Hey....An excuse....Just when we needed one...lol...how convenient:D

Cheers
Mike

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well guy's i tried :( , you'll just hafta go without me...To little notice , i even tried helping him set up the work shop but just too bigga job in one day :spank: :(....Have fun stay safe , next year for sure , just 1 week to early for me this year...