East Side Till We Die (The Sydney & NSW Ride Thread)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There's plenty of twisty stuff, and even some 'D' road style stuff but nothing very direct so it would end up being around 500km+ to QLD or some very straig:eek:....stra:eek:...not twisty stuff:(.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There's plenty of twisty stuff, and even some 'D' road style stuff but nothing very direct so it would end up being around 500km+ to QLD or some very straig:eek:....stra:eek:...not twisty stuff:(.

That means we would have to ride real damn quick to get back in time! :D:spank::ban:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking at Singleton to Muswelbrook, to Scone turn right onto Hunter road for some awesome twisty stuff, to Tamworth to Armidale and Tenterfield....not enough time methinks:(. Remember the name, "Hunter road" though. Makes the Putty road look a little straight:jawdrop::rockon::D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking at Singleton to Muswelbrook, to Scone turn right onto Hunter road for some awesome twisty stuff, to Tamworth to Armidale and Tenterfield....not enough time methinks:(. Remember the name, "Hunter road" though. Makes the Putty road look a little straight:jawdrop::rockon::D

Will be taking lots of tiger balm....my ageing joints are already quivering in anticipation!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Must remember to fit Steering Damper to Damien!

LOL...what! and miss all that head shaking..lol.:spank::spank::D

I've just found a new spot that I'd like to tour with swag one day. From Windsor up to Texas on the QLD border is a fantastic blend of tight twisties to long sweepers. For around 800km:eek::cheer::rockon::thumbup::Flash:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL...what! and miss all that head shaking..lol.:spank::spank::D

I've just found a new spot that I'd like to tour with swag one day. From Windsor up to Texas on the QLD border is a fantastic blend of tight twisties to long sweepers. For around 800km:eek::cheer::rockon::thumbup::Flash:

Can we take more than a week off for the WSBK at PI next year...and just keep riding???

:eek:

Mac fz6n

Reaction score
Visit site
:ban: :rant:how can you do this to me....:thumbdown:

If i didn't have work :stupidpc: AND Tafe :spank: i'd be there !!!

For those who haven't done the putty, your going to love it :rockon:

Here's my favourite section (see attached)

Enjoy the ride, be safe and more notice next time....:thumbup:

Mac.

:aus: :aus: :aus:

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah bugger (insert swearing emoticon) Im workin Monday & im no chance of gettin out of it.
Follow the Putty & turn right into Milbrodale Rd. It will take to to Broke for a fuel stop & then follow Broke Rd onto Wollombi for refreshments at the famous Wolombi Pub.
From Wollombi, head south Via Kulnura & the old road back to Berowra.
Awesome ride & im insanely jealous. Have a good one guys.

I cant tell you how filthy I am that I cant make it.

Here is a map if you choose to go this way. Flipping great ride

from:Wilberforce NSW to:Broke NSW to:Wisemans Ferry Rd to:pacific Hwy to:pacific Hwy to:-33.578587,151.185608 to:Berowra NSW - Google Maps

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Mr Humpy has ridden the Hunter Rd years ago if its the one that goes out to Nundle :confused: , awesome stuff and from what im told by Mrs Humps Uncle who lives in Tamworth its not long resurfaced :D

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont count Humpy out of the the Aussie Supers or the ride just yet , have just sent my spanner man a message to see if he can do my 1000k service tomorrow night instead of Tuesday , all depends on weather he has his workshop set up at his new house yet.....

If its all set up and he can do it i'll be riding down on Saturday , Aussie Supers on Sunday , ride the Putty Rd with you's on Monday and when we hit Singleton i'll hook a left and head for home ready for work Tuesday :jawdrop: :D.....Now thats what i call a weekend special :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont count Humpy out of the the Aussie Supers or the ride just yet , have just sent my spanner man a message to see if he can do my 1000k service tomorrow night instead of Tuesday , all depends on weather he has his workshop set up at his new house yet.....

If its all set up and he can do it i'll be riding down on Saturday , Aussie Supers on Sunday , ride the Putty Rd with you's on Monday and when we hit Singleton i'll hook a left and head for home ready for work Tuesday :jawdrop: :D.....Now thats what i call a weekend special :thumbup:

That would be awesome Dan.......oh, and by the way, we alwayts new your were "Special"....He...He....

Woohoo, we may end up with a Posse after all.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah bugger (insert swearing emoticon) Im workin Monday & im no chance of gettin out of it.
Follow the Putty & turn right into Milbrodale Rd. It will take to to Broke for a fuel stop & then follow Broke Rd onto Wollombi for refreshments at the famous Wolombi Pub.

from:Wilberforce NSW to:Broke NSW to:Wisemans Ferry Rd to:pacific Hwy to:pacific Hwy to:-33.578587,151.185608 to:Berowra NSW - Google Maps

Ohh yeah do that guys , go to Wollombi and be sure to take yourselves home a few bottles of the famous Dr Jurds Jungle Juice :thumbup:

About Dr. Jurd

You havent lived till you have sampled this little beauty :thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks mate. Sorry to hear you can't make it, but you've just opened my eyes to a whole range of twisty roads...lol. I'm looking at the lunch at Wolombi, as advised, but turning off just before Bucketty (wonder what that place was named after?) and heading down to Wiseman's ferry for the crossing and back across to Wilberforce that way. Just gives us something to discuss over coffee...lol.