Dynojet Oxygen Sensor Eliminator kit FZ6 ??!!

richardv

Reaction score
Visit site
So ok,

Did some research but cant find it anywhere. Got a 2007 S2 FZ6 with lambdasonde. (So my O2 is monitored)

Setup: Powercommander, K&N airfilter, BOSS GT exhaust with db killers, cat removed, map from Dynojet for this setup.

Ive read that my PC-com now is useless cause the Lambda keeps adjusting. Disabling the lamb-sensor should make my PC3 work the best. Dont know it its true but ok. So now dyno sells a :Dynojet Oxygen Sensor Eliminator kit. But cant find one on internet for a FZ6. So is there one for a FZ6 ? Or do I not need one?

I can modify through my CO 1 and CO 2 on my speedo. But that shouldnt have any influance cause I have a PC3 installed as they say. Is that true?!

In other words. What Ive read. I need to disable the lambda to need my PC3 to work fully functional. But I'm not sure.

Last edited:

richardv

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally I got an answer form Dyno. (Wouldnt have posted this if received sooner)

The answer to Co O2 adjustments / value's of CO when having a PC3 USB on board is simple. Adjustment through the speedo is useless. Just disable the lambdasensor from its socket and the PC will work as it should. No errors on display etc. when disconnecting the lambda according to Dyno.

In other words. When you do not disable the lambda the PC3 wont work as it should. The lambda keeps adjusting and thats not what we want ?

Will remove the cable asap and will post the results.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to understand what you're doing here, do you have any links regarding this information?

Are you saying here, "Disabling the lamb-sensor should make my PC3 work the best." that you disabled the O2 sensor?

Just curious. . .
Thanks

richardv

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont have any more info on this. I got this info directly from Dynojet. You just have to disable the wire. There is a plugin unther the tank. Lift the tank and you can unplug it. Ik have done it and indeed no errors accur on my display.

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
I'd like to understand what you're doing here, do you have any links regarding this information?

Are you saying here, "Disabling the lamb-sensor should make my PC3 work the best." that you disabled the O2 sensor?

Just curious. . .
Thanks

First I've heard that the Dynojet setup is 'open loop'.....

FI can be done either way; without the O2 sensor, it's still more accurate than a carb set up. Just not as 'clean' as with the feedback from the O2 sensor.

It can't adjust for overly rich conditions, and has to rely strictly on the mapping to set the amount of fuel. (based on RPM, throttle position, engine temp, and air temp in the intake)

I'm surprised, a bit.