do not buy cheap china levers

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pazzo levers are actually made in Canada by a wholly Canadian owned company.

Like I said, each to their own.

My husband has had Pazzos on his bikes and I really liked them so I got some. Some people buy the Chinese copies.

If you are happy with your levers, who cares whether they are Chinese copies or genuine Pazzos.

It's not right or wrong. It's a personal choice.

Time for another oil thread?..... :BLAA:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been riding with Chinese levers for 2-3 years. They are excellent quality.
It's always better to choose the plain metal instead of painted products expecially if they are cheap.

i5691399_picture-006-jpg

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
my mates asv levers have faded and they were expensive,if my pazzo copies fade i will paint them or replace them,hay they are cheap enough,

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

EZ Rider

On the Road
Reaction score
Visit site
So I just got my the2wheels adj levers in the mail today. I was surprised that the adjustable part of them is made of plastic. Are the more expensive levers plastic as well? What is the potential for failure of a clutch lever that has a plastic adjuster?

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
So I just got my the2wheels adj levers in the mail today. I was surprised that the adjustable part of them is made of plastic. Are the more expensive levers plastic as well? What is the potential for failure of a clutch lever that has a plastic adjuster?

Whut?

The clicker adjusters aren't plastic on my 2wheel levers.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As above, I have had my 2wheels levers for several months, and they are solid, and perform perfectly.

I absolutely trust them.

Cheers,
Rick

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've used mine on FZ6 for 2 seasons (possibly 3.. can't remember) and going on 3rd season on FZ1 now. Love them.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great levers for the price I have a set all metal they do exactly what they are meant for had no problems there but mine discovered a week after buying and they have yet to respond to my weekly email shorty customer service but product > value I'd probably not purchase from them for that reason

Also the hardware could be see a bit more has a lot of play in the linkage

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a set of bliss star off ebay, the anodized blue and black blade style, it sat outside for 2 weeks and all the black faded away, the black is now gold, that really pissed me off, but as far as working they work fine the adjuster works but they are not comfortable at all, the clutch lever digs into my hand if I don't have my gloves on. just remember you get what you pay for....

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to chime in for a second here because I DO NOT want people to be swayed from buying a pair of the 2Wheels levers.

Few things:

1) Anodization is not a painting process. It's a chemical process. Any black anodized part that gets significant sun exposure will fade over time. There are various ways to anodize to achieve a certain thickness and hardness; it is possible that the Chinese knock offs have a slightly thinner coating than it's more expensive counterparts.

2) The difference between say, AL T6-6061 or 7075 and a less expensive grade potentially used in China will be virtually undetectable to the user in this application.

Milled and anodized aluminum is milled and anodized aluminum for this lever, period. I have a set and really love them. If you laid a Pazzo out next to one of these, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

That's my 2 cents.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a set of bliss star off ebay, the anodized blue and black blade style, it sat outside for 2 weeks and all the black faded away, the black is now gold, that really pissed me off, but as far as working they work fine the adjuster works but they are not comfortable at all, the clutch lever digs into my hand if I don't have my gloves on. just remember you get what you pay for....

I wouldn't expect anything described as a blade to be very comfortable when you squeeze it. :p

Last edited:

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
my cheap chinese levers are a little sticky on the pull action and don't always return as crisply as I would like. the Roll-a-click lever has the paint rubbed off them already and doesn't hold the position well. The slightest bump while washing the bike and they will get all messed up.

I will be saving up for a nice set of ASV levers because I like the look of them the best.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
my cheap chinese levers are a little sticky on the pull action and don't always return as crisply as I would like. the Roll-a-click lever has the paint rubbed off them already and doesn't hold the position well. The slightest bump while washing the bike and they will get all messed up.

I will be saving up for a nice set of ASV levers because I like the look of them the best.

I had the same issue.

Here's how you fix it.

Lube the cables. Use silicone grease and adjust the "springiness" of the cable with the adjuster. This will completely fix it.

I don't know about the paint rubbing off, seems strange to me. Maybe you mean that the colour itself is fading?

If you don't properly adjust your levers you will exactly same problem with your Pazzo or ASV lever. Just sayin'...

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site

I might be selling my ASV levers in the near future...