DefyInertia Interview

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Robotic arm that is programmed to bring things to the couch...

OH!!!! That's been done!!!!! This even homes in on the remote control!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ysomqy86U"]YouTube - David Letterman - Beer Shooter[/ame]

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone

Chasing the mighty dollar? That's not me, man. Wealth is not equal to money or being rich or working hard...wealth is wealth. Making a TON of money does not alone make you wealthy.

I want the freedom to wake up and do whatever it is that I want to do that day, period. That may be riding, playing with my future kids, or contributing my time....I don't want to be a slave to survival/money like most everyone else in this world.

Exactly! Which is why I mentioned the importance of "living for today". :thumbup:
Amen where do I sign up.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Nate....why did you "LOL" at Bon Jovi vs. Beethoven and why would you redesign the fridge?

The question just made me laugh...can't quite explain why. Not a Bon Jovi fan though.

Re: the fridge, I always feel like I'm bending over, or squating, or reaching way in the back or just plain digging around.....I don't know....fridges are just a pain to get things in and out of. I used to be a cook at a restaurant that had 4 walk-ins so maybe that's my problem.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The question just made me laugh...can't quite explain why. Not a Bon Jovi fan though.

Re: the fridge, I always feel like I'm bending over, or squating, or reaching way in the back or just plain digging around.....I don't know....fridges are just a pain to get things in and out of. I used to be a cook at a restaurant that had 4 walk-ins so maybe that's my problem.

OK! We need to know what your ultimate fridge would be. :D

J

jsteinb95

No thats called the wife lol JK,

This is very wierd, I have also done the interview before nate posted. There is a fridge theme, you have been warned.

Nelly

Thanks Neil :shakehead:

hmmm, fridge, man, beer....nothin weird here.

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?

religion as part of government

No religion in government? That's like taking all the chocolate chips out of everybody's favorite cookie!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"dogs bollocks"?
A term phrase that originated in the 80's. There is no definitive reason why it was coined. That part of the anatomy of a fella is also called the "Crown Jewels". Dogs are particularly proud of their jewels ( jewels as we know are quite special). Hence the phrase the "Dogs Bollocks" to make it less offensive it is now shortened to "The dogs".

Nelly

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome interview. Thanks!

Hope I'm not coming off as greedy, but since you're the tax expert here...

Are donations to this site tax deductible???

Donations to a foriegn nonprofit, probably not. Offhand, I think one of the requirements to be a qualified nonprofit, for this purpose, it to be a domestic org. If you really need a difinitive answer, PM me as I could look it up to verify quite easily.

A term phrase that originated in the 80's. There is no definitive reason why it was coined. That part of the anatomy of a fella is also called the "Crown Jewels". Dogs are particularly proud of their jewels ( jewels as we know are quite special). Hence the phrase the "Dogs Bollocks" to make it less offensive it is now shortened to "The dogs".

Nelly

Nice! Well, then I agree. A chef's walkin is the dog's.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Donations to a foriegn nonprofit, probably not. Offhand, I think one of the requirements to be a qualified nonprofit, for this purpose, it to be a domestic org. If you really need a difinitive answer, PM me as I could look it up to verify quite easily.

Thanks! No need to look it up; just wondering if you knew off hand. My guess is no also (based on claiming donations left and right and having most rejected by my tax person).

Thanks again for the interview!