Deer Hunter

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
OMG!!!!:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNO88yqCr5I&feature=player_embedded]fast crash into deer - YouTube[/ame]

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
I have a friend who was completely knocked off of his bike by a deer. His wife was on the back and when she actually realized what had happened, she shifted to the front and got the bike under control. Almost unbelievable.

Reed

Southern Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a friend who was completely knocked off of his bike by a deer. His wife was on the back and when she actually realized what had happened, she shifted to the front and got the bike under control. Almost unbelievable.

Horrible that happened, hopefully they both were unharmed. I would like to see a video of that, I am sure that it would make worldwide news lol.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats really bad, im glad the bike didnt land on the rider. Its insane how much the bike flipped just hitting a little rat like that :D

Last edited:

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Horrible that happened, hopefully they both were unharmed. I would like to see a video of that, I am sure that it would make worldwide news lol.

Well, his wife was fine. Him, not so much. Broken ribs, broken collar bone, punctured lung, banged up hand, and other things I can't remember. He's good to go now though.

windsor

Reaction score
Visit site
Bambi picked a really bad time to cross the road. Looked like a yearling, just imagine what kind of damage a 200lb buck could have done. The big brown fur cloud at spot of impact was pretty neat. Hope the guy wasnt too dinged up, looked like he had all his gear on.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, his wife was fine. Him, not so much. Broken ribs, broken collar bone, punctured lung, banged up hand, and other things I can't remember. He's good to go now though.

Just goes to show you never know what's going to come out into the road, or what the reprocussions will be. He's lucky he made a full recovery after this accident. It could have been much worse if he had run into the hill side once he ejected from the bike.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
almost seemed like he went over the bars as he hit the deer. I suspect that panic braking last second helped cause the flip. Yikes.