Dang them nails!

teslas

Reaction score
Visit site
Walking out to my bike this morning I saw a coppery colored roundish object sitting within the tread of my back tire. There it was, sticking out like a sore thumb! Now my bike sits under a tree that had a few tiny blossoms so I was hopping that it was that. NOPE. As I got closer I saw that sure enough, I picked up a copper nail off the road somewhere! DOH!

I only have 800 miles on that tire!!! I just got the dang thing broken in and was really beginning to become acquainted to it. Well a call off to the local bike shop and I pretty much had a choice between a Metzler M3 or a Dunlop Roadsmart Tire. I've had Z6's and was happy with it, but this time I opted to try something different and go with the Dunlop.

I've only got about 40 miles on it so far, so I'm not sure how much I like it yet. If anybody else has one, let me know!

shame about the almost new tire, but seems like you have a good attitude about it. let us know how you like the new tire.

O god..you were unfortunately blessed with an object in your tyre too?? Got one myself yesterday...piece of glass...only difference between you and I is that I had about 13,000km on this tyre! :) I bet you were ready to murder that nail!!!

How much do you guys pay for rear tyres over there?

Back