~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
6ed24df.gif

Rotating clockwise or Anti Clockwise ????

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My pal Mark from Buffalo sends this one....

Silvio, an 80-year-old Italian goes to the doctor for a check-up. The doctor is amazed at what good shape the guy is in and asks, 'how do you stay in such great physical condition?'

I'm Italian and I am a golfer,' says Silvio, 'and that's why I'm in such good shape. I'm up well before daylight and out golfing up and down the fairways. I have a glass of vino, and all is well.'
"'Well' says the doctor, 'I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your Father when he died?'
'Who said my Father's dead?'
The doctor is amazed. 'You mean you're 80 years old and your Father's still alive. How old is he?'
'He's 100 years old,' says Silvio. 'In fact he golfed with me this morning, and then we went to the topless beach for a walk and had a little vino and that's why he's still alive. He's Italian and he's a golfer, too.'
'Well,' the doctor says, 'that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it than that. How about your Father's Father? How old was he when he died?'
'Who said my Nonno's dead?'
Stunned, the doctor asks, 'you mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's still living! Incredible, how old is he?'
'He's 118 years old,' says the Old Italian golfer.
The doctor is getting frustrated at this point, 'So, I guess he went golfing with you this morning too?'
'No, Nonno couldn't go this morning because he's getting married today.'
At this point the doctor is close to losing it. 'Getting married? Why would a 118 year- old guy want to get married?'
'Who said he wanted to?"

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
First I rode by some cows on the other side of the street and they were by the fence. A buddy was behind me riding his bike. I revved and I saw the cows running away from the fence. Later he said I literally scared the crap out of the cows and one of them tripped on its own feet and fell when trying to run.

Then I was beside someone that had his window down and was on the cell. He said I need to turn off the bike because it was so loud and he could not hear...I was a good guy and twisted the throttle up to 4k so whoever he was talking to could hear also....didn't want to leave them out and them get jealous.

Does this make me a bad guy?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
'Gator, you ARE a bad guy,

Why didn't you crank it up to 9K?

I hate mobile phone users driving while using